Shadow's Horrible/weird Don't Starve Fanart parodys and such...

Why is his stomach the lowest? Well is hungry! So he is drinking the nuka cola! Now you get it! So he is looking into the pipboy at himself. Enjoy [ATTACH=CONFIG]9589[/ATTACH]

Awesome, i used to draw very much when i was younger, most anime themed drawings like: pokemon, DBZ, and saint seya, was the most dapper. But sometimes you get old, people start saying to you get over those children passions, and well, you do start to feel older and when that happens you just dont have motivation at all to drawn anything. Never, and i mean never, stop following your dreams!

Awesome, i used to draw very much when i was younger, most anime themed drawings like: pokemon, DBZ, and saint seya, was the most dapper. But sometimes you get old, people start saying to you get over those children passions, and well, you do start to feel older and when that happens you just dont have motivation at all to drawn anything. Never, and i mean never, stop following your dreams!

Thanks man! I never did stop following my dreams, I'm a young person but I am absolutely in love with art! and videogames and such. And usually when I don't got the motivation to draw, one day. It comes to me and boom! I start drawing! I hope you continue to draw! you have alot of motivation I think, like I would of never came up of fallout wilson. Thanks, I hope you can still draw.-Shadow

Sorry I was late, I forgot it a little, but with summer and all! I drew the masterpiece Here ya go! [ATTACH=CONFIG]9578[/ATTACH]I command this thread to awaken! SPOOKY SPOOKY!

THANKS MAN ITS AWESOME!-i think the pig is winning-mactusk has hunted before and falled asleep-the merm is out because he is derp-the bunnymen have good cards to win-the rock lobster has trouble-and now we know why the night hand is stealing our fire lightthank you, can you make next a spider queen and wilson drinking tea?

THANKS MAN ITS AWESOME!-i think the pig is winning-mactusk has hunted before and falled asleep-the merm is out because he is derp-the bunnymen have good cards to win-the rock lobster has trouble-and now we know why the night hand is stealing our fire lightthank you, can you make next a spider queen and wilson drinking tea?

Actually the night hand is on the lobster's side, He is actually HELPING the group. But it can goes tons of ways!For example the pig has the box thing and the gnome, he has won maxwell's jacket and! a bunch of chips, He also won papyrus.The Merm was winning but as you see on his lower right leg he has a toilet paper because he went to the bathroom.Mactusk was too tired after hunting so he fell asleep. The bunnymen is just winning the hell out of them with his carrot and cards.The Rock lobster won 1 great play and won a bunch of chips only once. And the night hand is just providing light for the poker match with a lantern, even though he hates Light sooo bad.But anyway the Mactusk was drinking some water when he spilled it on the floorboards next to the cobweb!I know it's good, thank you! It took me a day to think of it but it worked off! I hope I get the artsy badge one day! :D Edited by Shadow_Of_Awesome

THANKS MAN ITS AWESOME!thank you, can you make next a spider queen and wilson drinking tea?

I like Wilson when he is drinking tea, :wilsoncj: I made alot of drawings like that before. I even made a suggestion for tea to be in the game, I probably will have a bit of trouble drawing the queen but it will be done!

you will make it shadow.and i have lots of ideas to draw:-Wolfgang fighting with werepig-Maxwell playing chess with krampus-pigs taking some fruits and meat to the pig king-spider and spider warrior meeting cave spider and spitter-Wx-78 chasing animals