what are your annoyingst enemies in caves?

if runned trough the caves and fighted spiders and collected light bulbs, then i askes myself:,,what is the annoyingst enemie in the caves.''so i made this post to get this question from the worldI think the annoyingst enemies are cave spiders and Spitters.What are you thinking?

Spitters.I can deal with bats. I can deal with spiders. I can deal with cave spiders. I can deal with lobsters. I can deal with slurtles. I can deal with tentacles. I can deal with bunnymen. I can deal with big tentacles. I can deal with anything, but please...PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME FIGHT A SPITTER. Those things are downright annoying with all that spitting, which is also very anti hygienic of them.

Spitters.I can deal with bats. I can deal with spiders. I can deal with cave spiders. I can deal with lobsters. I can deal with slurtles. I can deal with tentacles. I can deal with bunnymen. I can deal with big tentacles. I can deal with anything, but please...PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME FIGHT A SPITTER. Those things are downright annoying with all that spitting, which is also very anti hygienic of them.

thats right, i washed me 5 times a day and there are still webs on my body