Ghostly's Art Thread

And then up next is a piece of my more traditional artwork featuring Willow, Wilson, and Chester based on their roles in my comic.

Posted Image

Despite how scary the world of Don't Starve can be, I feel like it can't be all bad all the time- after all there's got to be some thrill of adventure.

I'm not exactly A massive fan of..well fanart, and especially when they ship Wilson and Willow, (despite Wilson being around his thirties and Willow around 10 years old), But this is definitely an exception, adorable and lovely!

I'm not exactly A massive fan of..well fanart, and especially when they ship Wilson and Willow, (despite Wilson being around his thirties and Willow around 10 years old), But this is definitely an exception, adorable and lovely!

Haha, I don't ship Willow and Wilson either. In my comic and personal fanon, Willow is Wilson's niece which, in my opinion, gives much more depth to their relationship in a Father/Daughter sort of way.

Haha, I don't ship Willow and Wilson either. In my comic and personal fanon, Willow is Wilson's niece which, in my opinion, gives much more depth to their relationship in a Father/Daughter sort of way.

Oh, I meant that I'm not really a fan of any fanart normally, but your art was a nice exception(I was stating one reason why I normally didn't like fanart) I musta misworded that there, Oops. Well it's still lovely! Edited by Xjurwi

Just a little something that I originally made for DeviantArt but decided to share here as well as a bit of a celebration.

Posted Image

I just want to extend my thanks to all of you here on the boards who've supported my artwork and who've added to that big ol' 200 number on my DeviantArt account! Back in June I'd only just made it to 100 watchers after 2 years of posting my artwork- but after posting my Don't Starve Comic- The Adventures of Wilson P. Higgsbury- and being recognized by you awesome people at Klei, that number has doubled in a single month. THAT IS AMAZING. Thank you all so much!

So the other day on my car trip back home from being out of town, somehow inspiration struck and I came up with a few new characters/mobs that could be implemented into the Don't Starve game. So far, I've been calling these fellas "Things", but since there are already "Things" in the game, their name is up for debate (going with "Living Things" for now).

Posted Image

I imagine these guys going one of two ways in the game-

The first option being roaming hostile mobs (who then drop "Skull Bones" as loot. The Skull Bones can be worn as armor that has a higher rating than a Football Helmet, however, wearing them heightens your chances of a Hound Attack.)

The second option being that a character (Wilson in this instance) can find a Skull Bone (the dog-like ones might drop from Hounds and the human-like ones can be harvested from Skeletons) and then use the Skull Bone with a Shadow Manipulator to create a Cursed Bone. When the Cursed Bone is buried in a grave during the Full Moon, a Living Thing will rise and fight for Wilson like a Pig or Bunnyman would. However, they are stronger and more durable than these other mobs, but cause Sanity to drop the longer one is near them.

And, since my power was out yesterday, I also made some sculptures of them for future reference.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Both skulls are made of Sculpey, while the bodies are made of wire, aluminum foil, fleece, string, and leather strips. Twigs and dried alfalfa is used in place of the grass and twigs in game.

And, if you guys at Klei are interested (or if any people who feel like modding them into the game), feel free to use the designs and ideas free of charge (just send a little bit of credit my way).

• Like 2

These are insanely awesome ;-;

I can't describe how I feel about their epicness.

I could only hope to make something as outstanding as this!

Awwww! That is so sweet. ;w; Just keep practicing!

Also, here, have a thing.

Posted Image

Heading to BronyCon tomorrow to be the Brony Thank You Fund charity's meet and greet artist. I'll also be speaking on a panel on Saturday in front of around a thousand people. 8D ....Wish me luck.

• Haha 1

Posted Image

Heading to BronyCon tomorrow to be the Brony Thank You Fund charity's meet and greet artist. I'll also be speaking on a panel on Saturday in front of around a thousand people. 8D ....Wish me luck.

my two favorite things

in one picture

I love you

Posted Image

Holy macaroni :0

It's perfect.