Slightly realistic Wilson

*machine parts deactivate*

Oh, look at that. A robot deactivated itself...*Checks roboman's blueprints*Some sort of artwork seemed to be able to almost kill an almost invincible being...Odd...*looks at the artwork that roboman died with**Commits suicide* Edited by Creepado

good job over 52 meme faces were harmed in the making. ◉J◉ (•‿•) ¬_¬ °◡° °ヘ° ノ( ಠmಠノ) ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ರೃ ಥ_ಥ ఠ_ఠ ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ ๏_๏ ಠ▃ಠ (•‿•) Ծ_Ծ¬_¬ ¯(°_o)/¯ (✌゚∀゚)☞ ╚(•⌂•)╝ t(-_-t) t(ツ)_/¯ ◔_◔ ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) (/゚Д゚)/ (☆_☆) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ò3ó ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ ۞_۞ ໖_໖ לּ_לּthis is their reaction.

Oh, look at that. A robot deactivated itself...*Checks roboman's blueprints*Some sort of artwork seemed to be able to almost kill an almost invincible being...Odd...*looks at the artwork that roboman died with**Commits suicide*

It is said that the last image a robot sees before it dies is stored in its camera forever!GET READY TO DIE ROBOT CRIME INVESTIGATORS!

It is said that the last image a robot sees before it dies is stored in its camera forever!GET READY TO DIE ROBOT CRIME INVESTIGATORS!

i'm ok, i just can't move over 50% of my body, but i am so close into doing a full deactivation, SOMEONE ERASE THAT PICTURE FROM MY MEMORY!