Tul's fan art

Guys I can't thank you enough for how awesome you treated me here and how much it helped me, both the awesome people liking my artwork and the awesome devs that posted my fan art on their website ( can't tell how much that made me feel like a kid getting the most awesome gift on christmast eve lol, and then how wasted I got celebrating that )And holy **** I got a lot of subcribers on deviant art just for the fan art I did for Don't starve. (hopefully I got you guys a few longtime players)Sorry for my leave of absence, real life bit me in the arse and I had to get my head straight for a while, but I was always playing a little and watching the forums. So due to popular demand here's another drawing ! :DYou can Download full size here http://andy-butnariu.deviantart.com/art/Wilson-is-back-and-in-Style-Don-t-starve-fan-art-383132518?ga_submit_new=10%253A1373048990&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1cheers post-2153-13764596647354_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Guys I can't thank you enough for how awesome you treated me here and how much it helped me, both the awesome people liking my artwork and the awesome devs that posted my fan art on their website ( can't tell how much that made me feel like a kid getting the most awesome gift on christmast eve lol, and then how wasted I got celebrating that )And holy **** I got a lot of subcribers on deviant art just for the fan art I did for Don't starve. (hopefully I got you guys a few longtime players)Sorry for my leave of absence, real life bit me in the arse and I had to get my head straight for a while, but I was always playing a little and watching the forums. So due to popular demand here's another drawing ! :DYou can Download full size here http://andy-butnariu.deviantart.com/art/Wilson-is-back-and-in-Style-Don-t-starve-fan-art-383132518?ga_submit_new=10%253A1373048990&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1 cheers [ATTACH=CONFIG]10933[/ATTACH]

Welcome back!