Forum or Subforum for Let's Plays/Streams of the game

There are no dedicated forums/subforums for videos and livestream announcements of this amazing game. I really think we should have one, so that people have a common place to post their streams and ongoing let's plays, as well as a common place for people to find these if they are interested.

Yeah but that tends to get clogged and doesn't tend to work as well. Single threads get very long and tend to only work well for the first few that get in it.

I am thinking more along the lines like Terraria did, where you can view all the LP threads (1 per LP) and pick what you want. Gives a good spot to post and find them.

I think if the mods were going to do something to make it simple for everyone, they would just make one of the posts for everyone a sticky, and limit it to one post per LPer just to show off the start. That way you don't have to wade through a whole bunch of stuff to find new videos you just view episode one for everyone then continue the ones you want.

Sounds like a great idea.

I agree that in a single forum thread, eventually it gets too long and the first page will be the most looked at page. The idea of having an entire forum where a poster can have his own thread sounds good. Then the videos that get the most love on the forums tend to rise to the top instead of the really good stuff being mired somewhere down in the middle of 15 pages of stuff.

Sounds like a great idea.

I agree that in a single forum thread, eventually it gets too long and the first page will be the most looked at page. The idea of having an entire forum where a poster can have his own thread sounds good. Then the videos that get the most love on the forums tend to rise to the top instead of the really good stuff being mired somewhere down in the middle of 15 pages of stuff.

The great thing with a mod controlled or well maintained sticky is that the original poster can update the first page post to include videos that are very good or have a good response.