Selfy Avatar Requests [ON HOLD]

Just a reminder people but this is ONLY for avatars bust-up, not random picture requests for your own enjoyment. Apologies but it is not.

Oh, hey, yeah... Um... Can you draw Little Cakey and Mr. Bubbles? (Mr.Bubbles is actually a Big Daddy...) If you can, thank you! If you can't, thats okay! Also, I may ask you for more later... You're kinda better at art than I am...

I apologize but I need to know further details, this is for an avatar so what I do know is you want me to draw a Bioshock Big Daddy and a 'Little Cakey'? Which I assume is a little sister? I am just confused by your request.

Alright, I'll bite!My picture:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7568[/ATTACH]My preffered background:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7569[/ATTACH]

Smiling raised eyebrow would have to do since it is only a bust.

Hey, diekunstler, you got the PM I sent you, right?

Apologies but I don't believe I did.

This may be kinda strange, but can you draw me a Paper Mario Dimentio-like avatar? (Your style of course)

Could you specify what you want further with it? Perhaps a background or would you like me to custom the background?

Are you able to make my current avatar, but more on the lines of the Don't Starve art style? Thanks in advance if you do, and I really like your artwork :3

Yes! Certainly! Though what would you like for the background since it is black and white also- do you have a bigger image of it? It is a little hard to make out the details.

I'd love to see my avatar in your art style! Background is http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/524904249274121803/4C3CF0C00C76A83B94F84DEF48141E73EEE8AB3C/268x268.resizedimage in a more Don't Starve-y style, pwease c:

Alright! I won't be able to include the text since the image is at a restricted size but would your avatar 'Wilson with a rocket' like to be sitting on the floating core?

If it is possible could you draw me with a broken leg?If not, draw me smiling with my eyebrow raised.

Alright! I won't be able to include the text since the image is at a restricted size but would your avatar 'Wilson with a rocket' like to be sitting on the floating core?

No, no! Sorry, I should have made that clear. I don't want that image, it was just for the lols of having it say "space" for me.

No, no! Sorry, I should have made that clear. I don't want that image, it was just for the lols of having it say "space" for me.

Uuuhhh, so just your avatarrr orrr? Sorry, just a bit confused at what you want now ahaha.

is my avatar done? im realy ready to get it im so happy :D

No unfortunately. I didn't do any drawing today, I will get them done but I have 8 I have to do so depending on when you asked depends on when you'll get yours as well as how long it takes with the details. Also, I'm a perfectionist- therefore art for me does take a while but effort is put into it.

Alright people I got your avatars listed, I'm putting this on hold until I finish the ten that were requested. Be patient though as I've been having problems all day with other things and gifs and such. When time is available I WILL get to work on them though I;m changing it up- the less detailed and easier ones will be first alright? So apologies for those that have very large specifications on theirs.

Okay I'm sorry people but time is short for me now and I am unable to do all the requests so I'll be doing ONLY the ones that are selfies- since initially this blog was for selfies only. So my apologies for the people that are missing out on it. But no worries- if I do requests I will make a thread. I don't guarantee that it'll be anytime soon though.

Okay I'm sorry people but time is short for me now and I am unable to do all the requests so I'll be doing ONLY the ones that are selfies- since initially this blog was for selfies only. So my apologies for the people that are missing out on it. But no worries- if I do requests I will make a thread. I don't guarantee that it'll be anytime soon though.

It's okay. You don't have to do mine.