Selfy Avatar Requests [ON HOLD]

Requests are currently [CLOSED] as they have exceeded ten.

I will only be accepting ten for now. When they are completed and more time opens up I will accept requests again.

The style of the selfy avatars will be

vv this style vv

Whatever fields you don't care about please leave a blank which will let me know that you want me to wing that option

(Ex. Make a background I feel is suitable for your selfy.)

REQUIREMENTS:

[*]Background type

-You can either let me make one for you at random or give me an image you want

[*]Self Image

-You may alter the image so I cannot see your face if you wish (blurry, etc)

just give me what facial features you want (EX. white eyes like Willows and Wendys or line-like eyes like Wilsons)

[*]Color Scheme

-Background, clothing

[*]Misc Objects

-Any objects, only 1 to 3 objects

[*]Pose

-Either do the pose in your picture or tell me what pose you want

(posemaniacs.com gives many pose options)

RULES:

[*]All images will be sized to 2x3 inches- no exceptions

[*]Only selfy avatars will be made- no OCs please

[*]Any requests for OC avatars will be declined (apologies but this thread was originally made only for selfys)

[*]All selfy avatars will be made in my interpretation of the DS style

Edited by diekunstler
  • Like 1

It's fine. You won't offend me if you change your avatar for something that is OBVIOUSLY better than anything I could ever make.

No, actually, I was thinking of sort of doing a collab thing where I take every drawing of me and... well... combine them into one image...

No, actually, I was thinking of sort of doing a collab thing where I take every drawing of me and... well... combine them into one image...

Well, here's the ONLY picture drawn by someone else that has me on it
post-1981-13764594087264_thumb.jpg
Yep. I don't think I've EVER had anyone else draw me, not even shove me into a little corner like this one.

Well, here's the ONLY picture drawn by someone else that has me on it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7461[/ATTACH]
Yep. I don't think I've EVER had anyone else draw me, not even shove me into a little corner like this one.who in the what? (that picture)Op! Sorry for the derail, how disrespectful of me!

Sorry for massive image :p, I can't make it appear any smaller.

post-25886-1376459408749_thumb.jpg

I'd basically like a rendition of this in your awesome style. From shoulders up, just his right arm showing, in the same post he's in in this pic. Thanks!

Ahaha, alright, that I believe is 2 images, and possibly 3.

who in the what? (that picture)Op! Sorry for the derail, how disrespectful of me!

Eh, I don't mind. I enjoy reading amusing comments, eheh. As for your avatar it's alright this thread will always be open if you change your mind.As for you two others I'll get your requests done as quickly as possible.

Sorry for massive image :p, I can't make it appear any smaller.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7462[/ATTACH]

I'd basically like a rendition of this in your awesome style. From shoulders up, just his right arm showing, in the same post he's in in this pic. Thanks!

Alrighty then! I got the liens done but can you please tell me what colors? Or do you actually want the whole thing in black and white and the background color? Because that would be really cool looking.

[--------------------------------------------------]I want To be sitting in Maxwell's Throneepiloge-like backgroundand some insanity monsters around[ATTACH=CONFIG]7546[/ATTACH]

Alriiighty then! Will do, and haha. Are you a Freddy Kreuger and Jason Voorhees fan ? Because I am. Based off the picture hehe- also- will that be the pose or will just any random serious pose do? Er also- is the hand supposed to be like that orr do you want any modifications to it? Oh, what do you mean by 'epiloge'? Sorry for so many questions, I'm just confused is all. Edited by diekunstler

Alrighty then! I got the liens done but can you please tell me what colors? Or do you actually want the whole thing in black and white and the background color? Because that would be really cool looking.

The colors in that pic are the actual colors, but yeah, what you say sounds good.

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I LOVED IT SO MUCH I JUST HAD TO TAKE A PICTURE OF ME SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE IT!

Posted Image

Thank you so much!

Hehe, you're welcome friend!

The colors in that pic are the actual colors, but yeah, what you say sounds good.

Alright bud, finished yours! Hope you like it!

HMMMYESIRATHERDOLIKEYURWORKIAMHOPINGTHATICULDHAVEANAVATARPERHAPSHMMYESSJIDFNMJKSDFNMJKSDFNMKLDSFMSDFSDZFTranslation: Hmm, Yes. I rather do like your work, I am hoping that I could have an avatar perhaps, Hmmm? Yes?What I look like:

post-8696-13764594168001_thumb.png

By WilletteAnd a old colored one I made before to give you an idea for colurs:

post-8696-13764594170276_thumb.png

Sadly, the old one doesn't have bunny ears, they are white.I also have a snurtle shell on my back. (It's swirly, not the pointy one that slurtles have, people get those mixed up.)And a rundown wooden background plz.

Edited by F3RR1S
  • Haha 1

Sadly, the old one doesn't have bunny ears, they are white.I also have a snurtle shell on my back. (It's swirly, not the pointy one that slurtles have, people get those mixed up.)

Hehe, alright. I'll get on it soon enough.

Oh, hey, yeah... Um... Can you draw Little Cakey and Mr. Bubbles? (Mr.Bubbles is actually a Big Daddy...) If you can, thank you! If you can't, thats okay! Also, I may ask you for more later... You're kinda better at art than I am...

Oh, hey, yeah... Um... Can you draw Little Cakey and Mr. Bubbles? (Mr.Bubbles is actually a Big Daddy...) If you can, thank you! If you can't, thats okay! Also, I may ask you for more later... You're kinda better at art than I am...

Hmn, I'll have to do a little research to see who they are but alright.

How do I look?

Hehe, yes sir!

double post fail

Er, last question- his nightmare throne on the last level- correct? Or his character image from when you unlock him? Or his nightmare chair with his unlocked character pose? Sorry again- this is a pretty detailed request so I want to get the details right.