People of the internet, i need your help!

That's right, it could be YOU that is going to safe my LIFE! Or, well, make me able to play Don't Starve...

I try to not go too far into details, but here is my problem:

I bought Don't Starve a few days ago on Steam. Problem is, now i am not at home anymore (hostel, 100km from my home, because of work) and i don't have my PC and data here, but another PC. Yes, i have 2 PCs.

It gets even worse. Yes i have internet here, but nearly all god forsaken ports are blocked, that means no Steam for me.

That means i could not play DS (let's just call it that for now) during the week, and that would make me very very sad.

But there is hope. If one of you kind people could upload the raw steam files on rapidshare or that kinda adress for me, so i can download it, i could use my mobile phone's internet (which is slow and limited) one time for steam to recognise the folders are actually there (it works, i did it before with another game, it doesn't work without any connection).

Or is there already an alternate link for that? Some kinda online mirror?

Steam doesn't work to download it as all ports are blocked, as mentioned above...

Please help me, somebody.

If you read all, thanks for atleast hearing me out.

nope... not if you bought it on steam.

if you buy it on steam you get 2 steam copies and if you to buy it on chrome you get a chrome and a steam copy.

actually, if you buy it on chrome, you get two chrome and two steam versions.

actually, if you buy it on chrome, you get two chrome and two steam versions.

Almost have the same problem as Palp, though i switch between windows laptop and a mac computer.

I also bough it on steam, i though i could use the product key from steam on google chrome so i could play it there aswell, guess i was wrong :(

But do you really get 4 copy's if you buy through chrome? if thats true..wow i wish i never bough it on steam, now i cant play it.

well, I bought it on chrome, so I have a chrome version linked to my account. from this version, I got a steam key that I used to play on steam, and additional, I have a mail with another chrome key that can also be used to get another steam key, so technically yes, 4 all in all, the steam keys are somewhat linked to the chrome versions, but as far as I know, you technically could use it to let 4 different people play the game, 2 on steam, and 2 on chrome.

Well, i already have a solution for my problem, still thanks for trying to help me :)

Now i realised how boned i am without steam...

I always put my laptop into "offline mode" before I head out on a trip. Been too many places and not able to launch Steam because of no internet.

Also, Steam doesn't let me install *some* games in *some* countries. I can't think of any right now, but I know I was in Japan and couldn't install something. I was *very* upset.