Army of Treeguards :O

DreamingNed

Gah.

I wanted to prototype everything I could possibly need before leaving world 1 of adventure mode. I'd gotten all the pieces, found the Thing, got my walking stick and Tam O' Shanter, prototyped everything that didn't require the Shadow manipulator. But with all the trees I'd cut down by this point, I still hadn't gotten a Treeguard.

I did nothing but run around chopping down trees, and I went through 3 whole Luxury axes before I finally woke one up. I thought that it would be nice if they spawned a few Treeguards at the beginning of the game, because even if I had to search the whole map before finding one it would still be much less frustrating than what I'd just gone through.

My map seemed to be without Beefalos, and I was pretty sure I'd searched everywhere big enough to hide a biome, but decided to completely explore the map in case I was wrong. What did I find in the last place I explored? Upwards of ten Treeguards wandering around.

And then lightning struck. I waited for the flames to subside, and then had the pleasure of felling a Treeguard with two hits.