So, ok.I have a lot of suggested creatures and I have made a new boss.

Name:The KoalemothHp: 2500Insanity points: -2 (pro second, when near) -8 (When he hit you)The earth shivers when IT walks, everything is scared when it see this giant, self the deerclops wont attack IT.It looks like a giant (Bigger than the deerclops) Koalefant with 3 angry eyes and with bigger horns and tusks.It's actually like the summer counterpart of the deerclopsHow can I find IT?After day 50 (It must be summer) you can find giant koalefant footsteps.Follow them and you find IT.The Koalemoth will make the noise of a surprised Koalefant, just deeper and longer.Then he will attack you.Attacks:StompDamage: 70It does exatcly what the names sayTusk attackDamage: 80-90It will try to ram you with it tusksDeathDamage: 20When It fainted, the koalemoth will fluctuate and fell forward.BUTIf you are near the koalefant when it fell you get throw in the air (Because the quake) and you will land on your back and get 20 damage.But you will land harder when you wear armor.Hay armor: +5 damageWooden armor: +20 damageMarble armor: +30 damageNow it's dead.Congratulatons!But wait, no loot?Well you must attack the dead body (like a spider den) and after a while you get everything off.The dead body turns into a giant skeleton. The skeleton will dissapear after 6 days and you can find some cool stuff in it!Drops:5-8 meat, 2 koalefant trunksYou can find following things in the skeleton:Spear 50%, Straw hat 75%, Gravedigger items 25%, Amulet 5%, Hounds tooth 2-8 15%Pig skin 2-6 45%, Frog legs 25%, Fish 2-5 5%, Tentacle spot 2-4 5%, Walrus tusk 1-2 3%

SooooI think you know what you can doIt's okay if you don't want to draw it

woah, this is an interesting idea. It could make the summer harder... Alot harder. Could i try myself in drawing this tremendous beast?

woah, this is an interesting idea. It could make the summer harder... Alot harder. Could i try myself in drawing this tremendous beast?

Wow.It seems that I made a little star :DEverywone want to draw it now xDBut yes, you can.I'm nearly done with my koalemoth!

Wow.It seems that I made a little star :DEverywone want to draw it now xDBut yes, you can.I'm nearly done with my koalemoth!

you sure did! And this word, koalemoth. Koaaaaalemoth. Sounds funny.

XD hahahahaha

Or you know that moth lay her eggs in clothes. (The larvas eat your clothes, that explain the holes)And you wear now clothes with these little larvas.School!the teacher explain something and suddenlyThe larvas are going to shout!*Inside elephant noises here*Every pupil: O_oTeacher:post-8220-13764593052685_thumb.jpgYou: Wtf

[MENTION=8220]Symage[/MENTION] oh sorry i missed the hat, gonna draw that later (or tomorrow). Well i like the feets (the non existing ones), thats the freedom of the artist ;D And evil grin - well I was too stupid to draw one (how the f*ck do i draw an evil grin Oo)

[MENTION=8220]Symage[/MENTION] oh sorry i missed the hat, gonna draw that later (or tomorrow). Well i like the feets (the non existing ones), thats the freedom of the artist ;D And evil grin - well I was too stupid to draw one (how the f*ck do i draw an evil grin Oo)

I can show you how to draw a evil grin.I have a drawing of the face from the scarecrow but I don't find the Pic :/