Less clicking please, RSI is killing me.

Hey guys,Love the game, found you at PAX. I've played about 5hrs so far and one systemic issue I have is it requires so much clicking. I can't click that much, it kills my fingers, arms and shoulders, can you make it so holding down the mouse button 'clicks' on whatever you started holding the mouse down? Diablo did this in there latest release and it really made the difference between me being able to play it and not.Sam

I would second this. I like the idea of just clicking on say "Chop" and it chopping the tree down until it's done, but with the way that it takes the damage to your weapon/item per swing, might be a bit of a conflict. Maybe it'll all be worked out when the game is released.

I would second this. I like the idea of just clicking on say "Chop" and it chopping the tree down until it's done, but with the way that it takes the damage to your weapon/item per swing, might be a bit of a conflict. Maybe it'll all be worked out when the game is released.

Yea I'd take either '(Right/Left)Click once to ACTION something all the way' or 'Hold the button to ACTION something all the way' or even be able to reassign that function to a key (like Spacebar) since my left hand isn't do anything at all.

I second. Too much clicking is bad for you and kills baby pandas. You can have 1 click to chop down / dig / mine. If you want to interrupt the action to spare your tools (weird, why did you even begin, then ?) you can right-click to cancel or click somewhere else to walk there.