Left_4_Pillz's Don't Starve art

WOW COOL! Very good art!You just earned yourself a fan!Can i make a request? :3???

Sure I can take a request, I have Don't Starve fever right now and I can't get enough of it. It seems plenty of people on tumblr like them as well. I might start doing cheap 3-4$ commissions later.

Sure I can take a request, I have Don't Starve fever right now and I can't get enough of it. It seems plenty of people on tumblr like them as well. I might start doing cheap 3-4$ commissions later.

You would really earn the money! This is fantastic!And i know how you feel about the fever!.. I have it too.. :3To the request before you become famous and people wan't to give 1 million for your art (That is gonna happen)Could you draw Wilson with his long beard fighting Woodie?Becouse i can't yet decide wich one is my favorite.. :3

You would really earn the money! This is fantastic!

And i know how you feel about the fever!.. I have it too.. :3

To the request before you become famous and people wan't to give 1 million for your art (That is gonna happen)

Could you draw Wilson with his long beard fighting Woodie?

Becouse i can't yet decide wich one is my favorite.. :3

Yeah I can draw that, I can't wait for Woodie I think he will be my 2nd favourite next to Wolfgang. I'll add that request to my next art posting.

- - - Updated - - -

*facepalm* I'm such an idiot sometimes

It's ok, I willtry to buy more colors to add more pallet. I like the color scheme simple and usually showing simple colors as well, concidering I'm also partially color blind.

Yeah I can draw that, I can't wait for Woodie I think he will be my 2nd favourite next to Wolfgang. I'll add that request to my next art posting.

- - - Updated - - -

It's ok, I willtry to buy more colors to add more pallet. I like the color scheme simple and usually showing simple colors as well, concidering I'm also partially color blind.

Agreed, he is gonna be awesome!

I have made some art too, i did not draw, i used a tool from gimp.. :p

Tell me what you think :D

http://imgur.com/zkv98Pp

Looks pretty good, I envy not having a good program in which to color, or knowing how to color in such programs D:

Well it's pretty easy to color, i was just lazy.. :pBut some people use photoshop, and then a tablet, and then just do like they normally draw.

Well here is the second batch of DS art, including the request Marcus asked for, also if anyone is interested in commissions let me know, I have a paypal and I guess I would charge around 2-5$ commissions.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

THAT IS AWESOME! Thank you for doing my request! That looks so cool! :3

Thats my new avatar! :D