My 2 cents after soloing frenzy 3.for all bosses.

Games great, I'm just peaved lower level gear is more fun to play with than higher level gear. The yammo hat is one of the best hats for just doing damage but the cost is it does not scale well in defense just because it came from the first level.

What is the reasoning for the most insane room in the bog and grave with multiple shield bugs just giving each other shields with little to no delay and the élite growing if not interrupted. :wilson_cry:

I also wish mechanics introduced in the early playtest/demo had a verbal reasoning on why they don't exist, I loved the gem system as it scaled with playing the game more/ a good feeling of progression which also brought the attention of affecting the luck stat.

all in all the game is enjoyable even after completing the now endgame helping others and grinding mats.

• Like 4

I support your message except the shield bug room as it really doesn't seem that hard to me, I'd say it's good even for farming hit streaks 

Also I really want armor coloring and food to be back along with gems. 

• Hunger 1

Yeah about the things that went missing, sad that we can’t seem to have all of the previous characters and armors reskins. It was very fancy I want them :<

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alfons100 said:

I hope they introduce methods to make early gear viable to take with you further

I imagine a system similar to TItanfall 2 with account leveling would be cool. Like you have level 3 yammo hat for example and can spend 10 core stones to advance it and let you level it another 3 times.