In your honest opinion, is Wurt strong or weak?

With 100 merms I can steamroll dfly, bq, twins, and klaus all in 1 day. Then go on and bundle 100 free frog legs and fish meat. Sure 100 merms is expensive (1 gunpowder is alot for harvesting stone fruit after all).

16 hours ago, Echsrick said:

ok, you have fun dealing with like 5 enemies on a small circle that will give you a disease if you kill them wich makes you not wurt while they alsol destroy your boat

Thats a nerf to everyone.

Also Wurt benifits the most from the curse since you can trade to pig king.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Thats a nerf to everyone.

Also Wurt benifits the most from the curse since you can trade to pig king.

Pay no mind to them. They are simply projecting their distaste of the Moon Quay content in general instead of contributing to the actual topic. 

• Haha 1
  • GL Happy 1

8 hours ago, Popian said:

I don't mind changes, I'm simply presenting the options to be helpful as it was worded in a way that did not show awareness of them and it could change one's mind. Now we know that they're perceived as lackluster.

I didn't mean to sound ungrateful and I'm sorry if that's how I came off I was I was in the know about the various exploits used to try and make Wurt's life easier but I felt like it those processes needed better quality of life across the board.

That being said I don't think Wurt is lackluster as I've said even if the main focus became fixing her more annoying aspects I wouldn't mind there not being as much new added to her skill tree as I feel the most important thing for her is to make her base play experience convenient as possible without messing with what makes her unique.

13 hours ago, Mysterious box said:

I didn't mean to sound ungrateful and I'm sorry if that's how I came off I was I was in the know about the various exploits used to try and make Wurt's life easier but I felt like it those processes needed better quality of life across the board.

That being said I don't think Wurt is lackluster as I've said even if the main focus became fixing her more annoying aspects I wouldn't mind there not being as much new added to her skill tree as I feel the most important thing for her is to make her base play experience convenient as possible without messing with what makes her unique.

I don't have a problem with your response other than calling fish trading an exploit (managing the numbers and spoilage if you want to get "the most" out of it feels like part of the design). The forums are about understanding other peoples' perspectives, after all(?)

I get that it can come across as dismissive or patronizing to ask* if you've really tried everything, but without any mention of it there's always the chance that one hasn't. Establishing that you have and to not much effect is a great way to make the subject (e.g. pond fishing perk) a bigger priority.

*I guess I could preface with my opinion on the topic, but I don't find it worth mentioning that it doesn't interest me.

On 4/24/2024 at 3:12 PM, paodocevoante1 said:

I don't speak english so sorry for any mistake.

I'm doing this thread because I really want to know what the forum community thinks about wurt, and yes I think she's an extremely fun character, but I want to talk about the point if she's strong or weak, I personally think she's very strong late game and I imagine a lot of people think so too but I saw this video and it presents valid arguments that she's actually a character extremely inefficient and weak

So I was wondering if you guys agree with the guy in the video or if he's just exaggerating

The people who make these types of videos were the same people who said Webber was weak and bad, back when Wurt got added to the game, they were saying things like "why play Webber when Wurt does everything better" then Webber got a QoL update to improve his Spiders and make them similar to Wurt's Merm mechanics with Minion Control, now they went two-faced and is calling Wurt bad and weak..

But once Wurt gets something like new Merms, Minion Control, and other buffs, they're going to go right back to comparing someone else to be the weaker version, these guys just want to find flaws in everything and will never be satisfied...

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Daszkal said:

The people who make these types of videos were the same people who said Webber was weak and bad, back when Wurt got added to the game, they were saying things like "why play Webber when Wurt does everything better" then Webber got a QoL update to improve his Spiders and make them similar to Wurt's Merm mechanics with Minion Control, now they went two-faced and is calling Wurt bad and weak..

But once Wurt gets something like new Merms, Minion Control, and other buffs, they're going to go right back to comparing someone else to be the weaker version, these guys just want to find flaws in everything and will never be satisfied...

This is what everyone does. It gets the most attention after all. Really every character is more powerful at something than others. Webber is a fast strong army and wurt is a slow strong army. Even wes is powerful. That speed balloon is epic