Wobot change how automatic farms works

Before, I was planning to use powder monkeys but I wasn't sure if it works offscreen. Now, with Wobot, it is even easier ! You needed to kill the power monkey, teleport a new one, and get rid of the trinket. This is not an issue anymore.

The biggests downsides are that it need repair and you only have one in the world. Wonder what part of the game will be impacted next ^^

• Like 1
  • Health 1
  • Shopcat 1

57 minutes ago, Gi-Go said:

Automatic farms of what? 

Im thinking gecco farms since it auto scares them and possibly twiggy trees as the 3 twig limit is gone with it collecting them.

Could also be a poop farm with like 20 beefs in a pen but, like, lightbulbs and werepigs exist so eh

Spider farms (bunnys auto killing them) could also be nice as now you dont even need to go on webs to gather.

Vaarg farms so now you dont have to leave the kill cage/spend 10 minutes picking up all the teeth/gems

Thats all i can think of off the top of my head, im sure theres more. Shame theres only 1 Wobot lol. At least its moveable

Edited by Brago-sama

3 hours ago, Gi-Go said:

Automatic farms of what? 

I use powder monkeys for a few things; Geckos in a pen with the grass gators.

they're alright for wood collecting too if you mass farm some big trees and send in 3 of them.

I can see how the WOBOT makes these much easier - shame about the durability though :/ Still more worth it for the gecko/gator pen than monkeys I guess!

3 hours ago, Brago-sama said:

Im thinking gecco farms since it auto scares them and possibly twiggy trees as the 3 twig limit is gone with it collecting them.

I hate geccos. I don't understand how can people use them when you can just do this.

Без названия (6).jpeg

Без названия (4).jpeg

3 hours ago, Brago-sama said:

Vaarg farms so now you dont have to leave the kill cage/spend 10 minutes picking up all the teeth/gems

Waste of wobot durability. Just leave the teeth and they'll auto stack 

51 minutes ago, Uedo said:

I can see how the WOBOT makes these much easier - shame about the durability though :/ Still more worth it for the gecko/gator pen than monkeys I guess!

Wobot enjoyers prepare to get your mind blown 

Без названия (5).jpeg

4 hours ago, Brago-sama said:

Could also be a poop farm with like 20 beefs in a pen but, like, lightbulbs and werepigs exist so eh

Spider farms (bunnys auto killing them) could also be nice as now you dont even need to go on webs to gather.

Thats all i can think of off the top of my head, im sure theres more. Shame theres only 1 Wobot lol. At least its moveable

Also glommer goop farm.

Maybe moon glass farm? Just place a bunch of moon dials near each other and let them spawn glass whenever you kill CC.

Edited by cybers2001

3 hours ago, Gi-Go said:

Wobot enjoyers prepare to get your mind blown 

Без названия (5).jpeg

I don't understand :s 

I make a bridge too, I usually just tele one into a pre-built farm. Id defo use WOBOT for the twig farm, it's fine for that and doesn't require me to get monkeys.