Where's the new scrappy area?

Hello,

I updated the game and my game did not retrofit, some updates doesn't retrofit, however the content is there.

Is it suppose to happen on this update too?

Edit: Also Im in post end-game & is the area visible if you have already cleared the whole map? Or even tho, you have to walk around to found it first?

Edited by Mx-Pain

People seem to report this problem a bit. To aggressively troubleshoot it, type c_gonext("junk_pile_big")

If it doesn't come up, then it definitely didn't retrofit. 

I've been trying to roll a junk pile in a good spot. The rolls have all been really terrible, but it has spawned every time for me. Give it a try.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, chirsg said:

People seem to report this problem a bit. To aggressively troubleshoot it, type c_gonext("junk_pile_big")

I've been trying to roll a junk pile in a good spot. The rolls have all been really terrible, but it has spawned every time for me. Give it a try.

I'm on console, so dang it haha.

So it is suppose to retrofit, I have been looking like a maniac for the whole world xD.

13 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Isn’t the scrapyard biome only supposed to spawn after you kill the Nightmare Werepig version in caves first?

Is that so?

I already beated him in the past, are we suppose to beat him again?

29 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Isn’t the scrapyard biome only supposed to spawn after you kill the Nightmare Werepig version in caves first?

The Junkyard always spawns but the Daywalker2 only spawns once you kill Nightmare Werepig

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DSTUser said:

The Junkyard always spawns but the Daywalker2 only spawns once you kill Nightmare Werepig

Then the set-piece is missing from all my worlds :'(

1 hour ago, chirsg said:

same here. 

1 hour ago, JustAFlower said:

savanna thing with the beefallos (it's supposed to spawn in the forest, the one without the moonstone)

Did your game retrofit upon loading it?