[Suggestion] Upgraded icebox, a sidegrade to bundles/expanded chests

A simple concept, but something I think would be neat, would be a single slot icebox with the functionality of bundle effects of preventing spoilage, and the elasticspacer’s effect of being able to hold a potentially infinite amount of a said food item in the slot.

This item would take endgame materials (either a crown shard or a spark arc, although I would personally prefer the latter as a nice use of excess spark arcs in an endgame world), and likely some beeswax for the anti-spoiling properties. It would only take any perishable good (although unlike the bin, it will accept any spoiling item, not just crockpot foods), and simply prevent spoilage of said item.

The reason I mention this is I do feel it would make some kitchen setups a lot nicer/easier to use, as well as reduce the need to constantly bundle everything later on in exchange for building these for whatever food item/crockpot dish you want. I also want it to be more of a luxury item, which is why I want it to be rather expensive to make and something you only really strive for in a very lategame world.

• Like 7