The Nautopilot and Nautopilot Beacon need rebalance

Does the Nautopilot and Nautopilot Beacon need rebalance?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the pilot?

• Yes, they are useful
    • No, they're useless.
    • I have nothing to do with them
  2. 2. Do you think they need a rebalance

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe they should be tweaked a bit
    • I have nothing to do with them

Since KLEI are engaged in rebalancing the ocean, I would like to raise the topic of Nautopilot and Nautopilot Beacon its... inoperable. I have tried many options for its operation and when the main raft stops, the second one will start to float further up to a certain point. You can row to the second one on the main raft, but in this case the second one will start to pick up speed sharply, which will lead to a collision of both rafts. I think the Nautopilot and Nautopilot Beacon should be improved.  I hope this post will be seen KLEI to fix a potentially great way to create a network of rafts to conquer the sea.   :wilson_pirate:

image.png.f78909c9f9ddfe77dd82a8a2247e69a3.png

Edited by Keknutui
  • Like 1
  • Health 1
  • Big Ups 1

One annoying issue is that when the Boat carrying the Nautopilot Beacon picks up speed the trailing Boat with the Nautopilot won't be able to keep up. Though I love the idea behind the mechanic it is indeed janky and the use of the items is limited since it does not offer any big advantage in any sort of situation or scenario, at least for its intended purposes.

28 minutes ago, Captain_Rage said:

the use of the items is limited since it does not offer any big advantage in any sort of situation or scenario, at least for its intended purposes.

They are great to make cargo boats for nuts and treasures

• Health 1