Scrapyard daywalker is not respawning

Can someone tell me if there are some kind of conditions for him to respawn. I killed cave version then scrap version then cave version again but the scrap one never came back. Its day 200. 

I think it’s just bugged at the moment. When I did some debug testing with the help of my modder friends, the respawn timer apparently didn’t even exist for me. I had waited well over 20 days and killed both versions beforehand, with the scrapyard visibly shaking, but nothing occured.

For now, to work around this, you can use the following command on remote if you are the host/admin, which will both add the respawn timer and set said new timer to initally respawn the scrappy werepig immediently:

c_find("junk_pile_big").components.timer:StartTimer("daywalker_spawn_cd", 1)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Maxil20 said:

I think it’s just bugged at the moment. When I did some debug testing with the help of my modder friends, the respawn timer apparently didn’t even exist for me. I had waited well over 20 days and killed both versions beforehand, with the scrapyard visibly shaking, but nothing occured.

For now, to work around this, you can use the following command on remote if you are the host/admin, which will both add the respawn timer and set said new timer to initally respawn the scrappy werepig immediently:

c_find("junk_pile_big").components.timer:StartTimer("daywalker_spawn_cd", 1)

Does this command restore the SWP ability to respawn or does it simply force one immediate respawn and you have to do it each time?

If you run this in your world, it should fix it indefinitely

c_find("junk_pile_big").daywalker_side = nil

The patch they shipped on Friday does this every time he was killed, but it didn't fix worlds where daywalker was currently dead.

• Like 2