Honeycomb / Beeswax is a very expensive resource.

38 minutes ago, arubaro said:

I dont want another item being duped when there can be funnier ways to obtain it 

I can agree with that. 

2 hours ago, JazzyGames said:

Then we’d be deconstructing each back into beeswax?

I love exploits and everything that look that that, but I can agree with arubaro and Klei could bring new ways to let us farm more honeycombs like new mobs; 

18 hours ago, Evelo said:

Considering you can increase the spawn rate of Bee Queen I don't see an issue. So it is more like every 5 days (or is it 1 when maxed out? I don't remember). Especially with super late game worlds where more than likely BQ is on pseudo-autofarm. Just my 2 cents. Not that anyone asked a non-megabaser for their opinion.

Sorry but how do I increase bee queen's spawn rate? Never heard of this mechanic before

3 minutes ago, Zima Blue said:

Sorry but how do I increase bee queen's spawn rate? Never heard of this mechanic before

increase bee queen in world settings, that changes how quickly it respawns instead of spawning multiple bee queens

• Like 1

Just now, grm9 said:

increase bee queen in world settings, that changes how quickly it respawns instead of spawning multiple bee queens

Oh I thought it was something we could do while playing on default settings, my bad! 

On 3/10/2024 at 3:23 AM, Juanasdf said:

Bee queen crown gives 4 honeycombs when deconstructed, though yeah, the embalming spritz could cost 2 wax if you asked me.

Can also deconstruct wax paper from Klaus.

12 hours ago, Antynomity said:

Just make bee boxes produce honeycomb from time to time, idk once every X days it spits out one onto the floor.

That's what I think.  If you leave it at max for x time then you get a bees wax when you harvest.  Since the hives max at a certain amount anyway, I think adding 1 more perhaps longer period of production towards 1 bees wax would be very good.  It could even be like 7 or 10 days after becoming max and it would be worth it still b/c you can set up more hives with the wax to increase wax production.

• Like 2