The problem with the new Frostjaw army D:

They added the ability to catch smuggled sharks with different colors, shapes and markings in the pond until you shoot them down.

image.png.1936ae2a51b8ca7874a0ce75695ce27e.png

I like the concept so much and it's somewhat similar to one of the bosses in hollow knight, where you have to fight the same and unpleasant enemies.

image.png.d2ae8b550d00c0b05a848b7056f315c7.png

But this is a small problem. There can be an unlimited number of sharks, which can lead to departure from the island as in the following screenshot:

:image.png.8746a0198b00dcd4fd91e72109b2c132.png

I'm not completely sure what can be done to Klei to prevent shark abuse. What ideas do you have in this regard?

It's very interesting! It's very work in progress as in the files there's also a unique prefab for a frostjaw swimming, so we might see that! (No promises, there is no art or even proper functionality included beyond a simple invisible entity)

image.png.75ca72bd51adb30e7a6755ac8aaa589a.png

I had a fun experience! Jaja!

• Haha 1

wait, so, if you can get infinite frostjaws from the same fishing hole, what queues up the island relocating? it used to do that a while after you defeated the frostjaw, but what about now? does it stay in one spot forever, or what?

So basically, you choose how many you want to fight for loot?

1 hour ago, Keknutui said:

I'm not completely sure what can be done to Klei to prevent shark abuse. What ideas do you have in this regard?

Let them swim, and go back onto land.