Please add more "Regular skeleton notplayer" here and there (maybe for Wurt as well?)

The addition of Pigmeo and mermliet skeletons to the game was a truly wonderful event, which is sad but pleasant to stumble upon in the game!

I would really like to see other skeleton_notplayer in the game on the surface and caves, klei talked about it on the stream, but I'm not sure if it .

IMG_20240309_044057_328.jpg.40c2e7facfcf4547dbf4599c8fa5c466.jpg

Would be cool if they replaced the usual "losers" skeleton with a chance of skeleton_notplayer appearing, or created new scenarios, for example, a pig skeleton surrounded by "Pincheds pies" or a the skeleton of a mermaid with a tentacle spike and rot, or a real battlefield with a bunch of skeletons, spears of hammers and skins and with fish rot, so many interesting options can be thought up that will will reveal the behavior pigmen and mermaids, this will make the constant more alive !

So I wanted to suggest one more thing, if we have a skeleton of a merm, then why not allow the Wurt to leave a skeleton of a merm and not a person after death, this is MUCH more logical and in general it will be visually more pleasant

IMG_20240308_115120_814.jpg.6a55cb0a03394a4bff4a7337e9778493.jpg

• Like 9
  • Health 1

I would like more skeletons, its very cool and grim, which i love!
I think there could be minor variations to player skeletons. Not anything too major.

also maybe reanimated skeletons? OoO spooky.

Edited by -Nick-
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, -Nick- said:

think there could be minor variations to player skeletons. Not anything too major.

Yes, a couple of changes for each character sounds cool. However, this depends on the workload of the artists

1 hour ago, Keknutui said:

It's a little strange to see a human skeleton after the death of a WX78

talking about WX, i think he is a cyborg, that he actually once a human (wagstaff assistant i think) that why its not so weird that he die leaving human skeleton :) .. we do have a lore for wx when wagstaff have him opened in that one video.
image.png.28b751674360f0b844cb74fec0f96d4d.png
also there is some living organism in the lab and one rat looking half turning into cyborg. 

but i do believe it would be more FUN if each character can have their own special remains.. ill totally will make some kind of survivor graveyard somewhere in my world.. :lol: (sad about wanda might missing out to be in this fun set pieces/museum)

• Like 4

Adding different skeletons for the survivor that are different species would add a light but cool sense of detail polishness to the game. (Like, why would Wormwood leave bones?)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Wortox, Wurt, and Webber could have unique skeletons.

WX could turn it to a small junk pile with 2 random 'junkyard loot items'.

1 hour ago, SapoLover said:

Adding different skeletons for the survivor that are different species would add a light but cool sense of detail polishness to the game. (Like, why would Wormwood leave bones?)

Wormwood could turn into a sort of stump that could be chopped down into living logs.

also don't forget woodies were forms.

• Like 3