Horizon Expanded needs bonus suitible perks (mini brainstorm)

Besides the highly requested zoom increase buff, since it is really small, it feels like it needs something extra.

Maybe the ability to highlight mobs? Hostile ones are red, passive are green, neutral is yellow. I am unsure of this one but it can work.

Another idea i believe might work is to make it work like Wheeler's compass. Giving it an item will help track down more of it- i like this one the most. It synergises with the bonus zoom too and also makes it more than a client mod adaptation. Scouts will love it.

Edited by Jakepeng99
  • Like 5

I just shared my thoughts on this in the other thread, a larger zoom out could do several actual helpful game impacting things, such as extending the casting range of character abilities, ocean fishing, and Klei can put cave biomes out of the players field of view that require teleporting into but you can’t zoom out far enough to actually see without the helmet upgrade.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

I think it is good enough. Makes a popular mod a part of the game now

Good enough killing a boss to get few centimeters of vision with a head slot item with durability?

2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I just shared my thoughts on this in the other thread, a larger zoom out could do several actual helpful game impacting things, such as extending the casting range of character abilities, ocean fishing, and Klei can put cave biomes out of the players field of view that require teleporting into but you can’t zoom out far enough to actually see without the helmet upgrade.

Teleporting has less range than the default player vision even on pc

• Like 5

Let it increase the map reveal range, like Pirate Hat in Shipwrecked, is fair enough, there's no reason why what you've already seen shouldn't be recorded on the map.

• Like 3
  • Sanity 1