I think bee queen should be worth a lot more honey combs. Or new use for royal jelly.

Generally by just killing her. She's a giant bee hive flying in the air and you're saying we get 1-2 combs and 4 from the crown? For a hardy boss it's hardly worth it because all that jelly I cook for beans can be replaced by anything else for healing. 

Upgrade bee bombs as throwables maybe, or give them royal jelly and make them evolve into grumbles when exploding out? 

I want more combs for more storage asap, less fields of chests I'd need to build for that at least.

• Like 1

Storage? I could see how this could be seen as hypocritical, but you get 4 wax papers from Klaus. Given how powerful a craft bundling wrap is because of the utility it has to stop spoilage, I think having a production cap is relatively justified. Also, for mass storage, with the advent of winter's feast, surely you have kept a world from a few weeks ago. Mass producing gift wrap is far better than doing so with bundles.

I still think you, among so many in the forums have a severe lack of ambition. Why aren't you putting energy into discussing rethinking the abysmal amount of items you're able to store in chests?

• Like 1