Remove character specific idle animations

As the title says, adding an option to remove character specific idle animations would be awesome (like allowing Wigfrids umlauts). It is really stupid, for e.g. Webber smiling with a post card, Maxwell trick with dropped card, Wes with balloons and so on... Does not fit into the game at all. Other animation like scratching are fine tho.

• Like 1
  • Sanity 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

10 hours ago, Thblde said:

Maxwell is a failed magician hence why he used (and abused) the codex so much, so it's funny?

I know the lore, I´m just saying it does not fit or belong into the game. I know, it is just a personal opinion, that´s why I was suggesting an "option to remove" those animations *sigh*

On 2/20/2024 at 9:08 AM, Filip_G said:

I know the lore, I´m just saying it does not fit or belong into the game. I know, it is just a personal opinion, that´s why I was suggesting an "option to remove" those animations *sigh*

Yeah that would be good as an option and I think this is probably one of the best places to suggest it. Everyone has their own preferences

Tbh i wish for more idle animations like changeable or make chains that can play when idle just to have more variety because I can understand it when you see the same animation a billion time that gets annoyed or ignored more and more

• Like 1

Guess there are not many ppl who find those character specific idle animations annoying... So what about some different approach. Might it be possible to disable these animation in the .lua files? Like when you modify char stats like health, hunger etc? (I usually play as Wilson, bit with Wes´ stats...weird I know, but i like Wilson and hate Wes) :D