Is it too late for a small Dragonfly change?

Up to this point, every year of the X event has included some minor clean up or change to the mob it's celebrating, Carrats got overhauled visually and were a focus, Catcoons had the Ticoon added and tons of kittens, Beefalo had the most important changes ever, drastically changing how people interacted with them in such a fun way, but Dragonfly didn't receive anything!

I've got a very minor suggestion, I'm not expecting a change in how her fight works entirely but a new attack or two would be interesting, something akin to how Deerclops gets a unique laser attack during Winter's Feast, if Dfly could get a little something during her year, I think that'd be amazing.

On top of that, a friend suggest she drops Lucky Gold Nuggets alongside her usual hoard, which I think makes total sense, and it feeds into the boating minigame! That's all I had, really.

• Like 14

Only thing I wanted from this update was a way to get more scales after you defeated her for the first time. And a buff to Scaled Chest. That way us, The players, could have had at least one way to deal with the abysmal storage problem that we are facing right now.

Edited by mkemal23
My Brain can't English right now.
  • Like 10