Roadmap today?

I predict tomorrow we'll get the roadmap and the new cinematic it'll involve Maxwell, WX and Wagstaff fighting in sumo suits, Max and WX will assume Willow is the third sumo... however half way through the fight Willow's costume will fall off, revealing Wagstaff has been making another portal. Max looks shocked and it flashes to a giant chess board, Charlie approaches him and say 'Hello... My, My. You don't look so good, Pal.'. Max snaps out of it and approaches Wagstaff, WX grabs him and points up. The moon is revealed to have a small moon orbitting it.... the titlecard appears in the sky 'ALL'S MOON THAT ENDS MOON'.  - This cinematic is to demonstrate the webber skill tree.

1 hour ago, Uedo said:

I predict tomorrow we'll get the roadmap and the new cinematic it'll involve Maxwell, WX and Wagstaff fighting in sumo suits, Max and WX will assume Willow is the third sumo... however half way through the fight Willow's costume will fall off, revealing Wagstaff has been making another portal. Max looks shocked and it flashes to a giant chess board, Charlie approaches him and say 'Hello... My, My. You don't look so good, Pal.'. Max snaps out of it and approaches Wagstaff, WX grabs him and points up. The moon is revealed to have a small moon orbitting it.... the titlecard appears in the sky 'ALL'S MOON THAT ENDS MOON'.  - This cinematic is to demonstrate the webber skill tree.

Don't forget Wilson being in the trailer getting out of the portal and saying his famous catchphrase: i killed 17 people in that lab, they had families.

Was it ever stated anywhere that the roadmap was definitely coming before the end of January?

Oh that reminds me- the Xbox Events app said that the WintersFeast event would “End” on January 11th, but 11 days later WF is still toggled on. I don’t want to be earning WF skins if I’m not supposed to be earning them beyond the 11th (I know I’m a little late to be saying this now my apologies.) if I’ve earned WintersFeast goods I wasn’t intended to have maybe you guys can remove those undeserved winter gifts from my inventory? @JoeW 

Did you guys just forget to turn off the event or will it remain active a bit longer than the xbox events app claimed it would?

19 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Was it ever stated anywhere that the roadmap was definitely coming before the end of January?

Oh that reminds me- the Xbox Events app said that the WintersFeast event would “End” on January 11th, but 11 days later WF is still toggled on. I don’t want to be earning WF skins if I’m not supposed to be earning them beyond the 11th (I know I’m a little late to be saying this now my apologies.) if I’ve earned WintersFeast goods I wasn’t intended to have maybe you guys can remove those undeserved winter gifts from my inventory? @JoeW 

Did you guys just forget to turn off the event or will it remain active a bit longer than the xbox events app claimed it would?

image.png.0cd8fe99abaa272d25f2b7bece19d9d6.png

From the refresh launch post

Archived