Wigfrid Final beefalo Branch and other Suggestions

1. The new beefalo skill is cool, but it feels like Wigfrid is now discouraged from using an ornery beefalo since she still sees no combat benifits from being on one. All the new skills seem suited for rider beefalos, which further drills the battle saddle into the ground.

▪Add back the planar damage skill, and increase it.

▪Let Wigfrid's lifesteal work properly on beefalos (it heals them for less than 1 hp, should heal for 4 hp)

▪The longer rider skill can also make obedience fall slower too.

2. Wigfrid should not be able to put songs in the battle canister without the skill.

▪It makes it odd.

I agree with the base sentiment of dragonbooorn, but right now, I see Wigfrid's role with the inspiration update. She's a literal commander now lol.

If she's in battle with a group, she's there for support mostly, but can also dismount and fight if she so chooses. 

It's a good place to be I think. It's just a shame there aren't other creatures you could mount or chariots you could strap animals to, like voltgoat and catcoons.

Wigfrid's skill tree is in an interesting place

I think it works that she uses a rider beef b/c she is herself such an awesome force in combat.  There really isn't a reason she should use an ornery, and +10 planar won't give that to her.  Especially with her spear that should basically never run out of durability if upgraded.

Her best spec is probably 3 into rider tree and a rider beef.

I think her winged saddle isn't actually that bad if you're concerned about your beef taking aggro when you hop off to fight, but the speed is still very low compared to gossamer.

1 hour ago, Dragonboooorn said:

She is a wanna be viking after all.

She's supposed to be an ACTRESS role playing a VALKYRIE not a VIKING. I know valkyries are a norse/viking thing but c'mon, they are well know and often depicted as riding a horse into battle and beefalos are the closest thing we can get to that. It honestly fits her much more than whatever sailing perk you can ever give them, even if the skills itself isn't that good.

17 minutes ago, somethin said:

She's supposed to be an ACTRESS role playing a VALKYRIE not a VIKING. I know valkyries are a norse/viking thing but c'mon, they are well know and often depicted as riding a horse into battle and beefalos are the closest thing we can get to that. It honestly fits her much more than whatever sailing perk you can ever give them, even if the skills itself isn't that good.

Yeah, alot of people do not know the viking or wigfrid lore.

8 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Wigfrid is a crazy cosplayer who often brokes her role for lolz, so I didnt really invest my time reading her lore. Mount skill are still bad whatever yall be saying, wont invest -1 insight points out of 10

8 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

The “Lore” is quite simple- these people are tricked into being pulled into the constant by making a “Deal” with a literal Demon (Maxwell) that allows them to do or be the things they Couldn’t be in the real world.

Wolfgang faked his strength in the real world, Maxwells book granted him supernatural strength to lift a train car.

Wigfrid WAS an Actress who wanted to be a Valkyrie- Now she has that role in the constant.

the TLDR is if Gal Gadot made a deal with an ancient god to have real powers and be Wonder Woman.

See? Simple!

Anyways I still say Wigfrid needs an early access brush to help tame Beefalo, made of Bone shards, but to make it interesting- these brushes could also double down as a club like weapon.

Archived