life on the islands RP (open to new RPers)

stormfront

I was actually thinking you should have some more chars its kinda funny you only have 2 and me and ferris both have like a dozen

Exactly.*Wither hears high-pitched mumbling in the woods outside the camp**He goes to investigate*OOC You can do your own stuff with Maliss as I do this...

Maliss? Gardening?

Something about that is simply hilarious.

*Wither comes in a clearing, in which a thin man sits talking to himself*

"But...then Terence will not have fun! He won't have anything to nyom on, master! Nyom nyom nyom, yes? Hehehehehehehe!"

Maliss? Gardening?...Something about that is simply hilarious.

not as halrous as knitting which I also considered ... but then I figured that might make others uncomfertable like she might stab them with a needle or something...----

*As Wither comes closer, the man tenses*

"What's that, Mister Fluffles? Someone is coming?!?! Quickly, master, shush shush! Someone else is here..."

*The man then turns around*

*He has a long, whispy beard, bushy white eyebrows, and a bald head*

*He is wearing ragged clothes, and has a belt with a bunch of flint in it*

*As soon as the man sees Wither, he scrabbles to the ground in terror*

"Noooooo! Spare a poor old madman! Terence and Mister Fluffles will die without me! They can't die! They're my friends!"

*He continues to beg and grovel*

-meanwhile moss is having a bit of trouble as maliss got spooked while he was showing her an inhanced growth spell and now the shub she was practicing on has filed the room-

sorry..

[right I guess we will skip growth spells for now]

"Who were you talking to?"

"My friend Ale! He's always been there for me all these long years. He never tires of me! He even has a nice birdie I can play with. Then I ended up here, but we can still talk! It's really fun! Hehehehehehehe!"

... well I'm alone and feeling revved up so time for some random lore!

been meaning to stick this in somewhere but havent so I give you the much awaited great war!

roughtly 1,000 years ago (becuse all great events seem to happen a thousand years ago) what has become known as the great war and the great devide happened ...

back in the time of the past there were simply a single kind of demon who drew energy from both the souls of the dammed and the negative emotions of mortals these first demons were ruled over by a singel king the lord of sin Lucifer. However as time moved on he and many of his close followers began to grow greedy, why should they only consume the souls of those damned to hell and began to take the souls of the innocent as well. this resulted in angering the angels who both began to fight the demons and arm the mortals with holy items to protect themselves, as the war waged on some demons began to wonder, Why should we risk our lives because of the foolish actions of others? these demons then chose to separate themselves from the greedy ones even going so far as to stop consuming souls to better diffcate themselves from the others, as time and the war went on these demons and those who still fought began to change forming the two kinds we know today. as the war went on and casualty's mounted the angels approached these new demons beseeching them to join their side as the loss of numbers on all sides was not good for anyone, soon after this alliance was formed the first deamons appeared some say this was a dicrect result of it but no one truly knows... it was not long after that with then ew numbers to the angels side that the tide turned and in a great battle the lord of sin was defeated... after his defeat his followers quickly surrendered and it was decided to keep such a thing from happening there would no longer be a single leader instead the 7 sins were devided among 7 of the leaders of the demons...