Jump to content

Frostjaw trading more hew items?


Recommended Posts

What if you could trade different items for different rewards? 

 

Edit: I had an idea for a trade, trading the strident to the frostjaw to obtain an ice version of it. The ice strident is the same, but casting it in Water creates the little temporary  ice boats from the frostjaw's arena. Great for crossing gaps.

Edited by Jakepeng99
  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Master_NiX said:

Give him feathers, he makes Mini Glaciers.
"Ooh, fish that flies has these?"

Since he is currently bound to the ocean, it would be interesting to treat him like a shark that never been on land.
bring him various curiocities for various rewards.

Giving him some things, he could give you sunken treasure. (Not sure for what though, maybe boss drops)

Edited by Jakepeng99
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That would be super neat because right now you could just be carrying 5 ocean fish in a tin fishing bin and then give the them to the Frostjaw after the fight for the Bootlegs and that’s it, which kinda underwhelming to be honest.

He could function similarly to the Yaarctopus in Shipwrecked when you give him Crockpot Foods except he doesn’t go unconscious (goes sleeping) after a single trade and still accept other stuff 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, chirsg said:

Make him give you blueprints for ice sheet boats in return for meat based crockpot dishes. I suggested this before and I got nothing but shopcats. 

 

It should be some secret item you need to give since it is a weird item.

Edited by Jakepeng99
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

It should be some secret item you need to give since it is a weird item.

it could be useful for fighting crab king if nothing can damage it aside from the passive drain, so there should at least be some hint or it could be given for giving fishes after you exceed the boots given limit 

Edited by grm9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, grm9 said:

it could be useful for fighting crab king if nothing can damage it aside from the passive drain, so there should at least be some hint or it could be given for giving fishes after you exceed the boots given limit 

Idea: giving the strident to the shark to gain an ice strident. It's casts are replaced with the ability to make these little boats on the go. Great for bridging gaps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jakepeng99 said:

Idea: giving the strident to the shark to gain an ice strident. It's casts are replaced with the ability to make these little boats on the go. Great for bridging gaps.

that wouldn't allow you to use those boats for crab king 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
  • Create New...