My willow feedback.

Hi forums! I dont speak very often in the forums and i made this account to say my feedback on Willow new skills.

I enjoy her very much and i really like she is a mage now. But i think the cost is very high, and why butterflies stoped dropping ember? Please put it back *-*

I like her very much and she is my second favorite character. I dont have unlocked her new cold fire and dark yet, but i think their pretty cool, but it is very sad she is not using fire on last skills. I understand the dark fire is because of shadow same as the Night light, but then why not make all of her fire black when she transforms into darkness? And same as lunar ( i prefer lunar). The lunar fire is very beautiful so her lighter could get blue flames also.

I loved bearnie and his new skins. He was not used now but i will try him later. He can attack for longer i see, very cool thanks.

Please make more interaction with bearnie. He dies and then it is too long for him to fight back *-* . And also please bring butterflies ember drop back tyy.

1 hour ago, Pamela Bianchi said:

Please make more interaction with bearnie. He dies and then it is too long for him to fight back *-* . And also please bring butterflies ember drop back tyy.

yeah I think it could be cool to have new voice lines and interactions especially with Bernie's new shadow and lunar looks. Also I just tested it out and yeah why did they remove butterflies dropping embers? Like what's the point of that really?

2 hours ago, HalfBigBang said:

yeah I think it could be cool to have new voice lines and interactions especially with Bernie's new shadow and lunar looks. Also I just tested it out and yeah why did they remove butterflies dropping embers? Like what's the point of that really?

People complained Willow got embers too easily personally I disagree but it what it is.

18 hours ago, HalfBigBang said:

Yes, i want that so much

19 hours ago, HalfBigBang said:

Shadow bernie manifesting a rose from shadows like fuelweaver and showing it to willow would be cool.

Cause y'know charlie is helping us and showing her support through bernie.

Archived