Before the next patch, try Wigfrid vs Wigfrid PVP.

With creative mode and TMIP Make this arena 
image.png.78635999cbc4e166ec2822f2ab2c3b54.png

I would personally make it smaller, but it's up to you.

- Charged Lightning Spear

- No armor

- Enlightened Crown

There are certain fundamentals that will help you if you're familiar with general pvp or fighting games.

Like reads, stringing combos, mindgames and aiming the dash.

With this one item, pvp is almost fun.

Almost fun meaning it's enjoyable for like 2-3 rounds and then it gets old. However if a metagame were built and balanced around the stated rules, I think there's a future.

5 minutes ago, lenship2 said:

omg we should call it the warge

I actually think that this sort of thing has a place if there were interiors added into the game.

Like a /duel command

/duel <Player> 

and you could be sent to a different cell and challenge whoever in any game mode. Death doesn't need to be final within a duel.

The thing is, Wigfrid is the only character balanced for pvp and that assumes she has no armor or speed boosts. 1v1 wigfrid armored takes a little too long and if a player decides to camp, it will go on forever

33 minutes ago, chirsg said:

I actually think that this sort of thing has a place if there were interiors added into the game.

Like a /duel command

/duel <Player> 

and you could be sent to a different cell and challenge whoever in any game mode. Death doesn't need to be final within a duel.

The thing is, Wigfrid is the only character balanced for pvp and that assumes she has no armor or speed boosts. 1v1 wigfrid armored takes a little too long and if a player decides to camp, it will go on forever

image.png.0151896729fadcfb92a60d3d5ee3e914.png add a slap function when clicking on another player.

Archived