make Willow adequate and interesting

A very, very small number of players play on the character, bring back so that the Embers fall from butterflies and birds, these Embers are already more difficult to get than souls like Vortox, but here you can’t use them from butterflies, and why was it removed so that you can’t put out fires with a lighter? let her extinguish, she will be the only one who extinguishes the fire with her ability, there is Vortox who is the only character who teleports all over the map, and then Willow’s ability to extinguish fires was removed, and it is easier to get Coals, I don’t understand the point of making her a weak branch if there are few people on it will play.. and the Random Fire skill doesn’t work, or you’ve already fixed it, I haven’t checked, give her back the Embers from killing butterflies and birds, and so she can put out fires with a lighter, don’t nerf anything to her, you made Wolfgang even more powerful, and he so from the strongest and most popular characters, and here is the rare Willow, who is deteriorating and is unlikely to give her popularity and especially INTEREST, the main thing is that she is an interesting character, I thought you will do her well, but GLUE unfortunately deteriorates her....

14 minutes ago, haroNIK said:

and then Willow’s ability to extinguish fires was removed

You can still put out fires with the lighter.

14 minutes ago, haroNIK said:

and it is easier to get Coals

I assume you're talking about the skill perk that made structures burn faster that was removed, so it's harder to get charcoal. This was a buff in my opinion, now you can set fires to trees for heat and light.

16 minutes ago, haroNIK said:

and the Random Fire skill doesn’t work, or you’ve already fixed it, I haven't checked

I wasn't sure what you meant, but I think you're talking about Spontaneous Combustion? Yeah, it was fixed. Maybe you should test the update before complaining about features being removed and bugs?

about fire extinguishing: in the last ad for glue they announced that the lighter now simply prevents fires, or rather smoke, not fire

coal meant the souls that she accumulates from the creatures killed while they were burning, I’m just translating the words through a translator, so the words may not be translated correctly

Then I’ll test it with spontaneous combustion, thanks for your answer

1 hour ago, Mysterious box said:

and larger mobs can drop multiple embers?

Pretty sure that's already a thing.

From what I've seen, it might scale with mob hp, I got 3 embers from a tall bird, and, I think, 4 from koalaphant(don't think I ever got more than 4,so that might be the cap) 

3 hours ago, haroNIK said:

A very, very small number of players play on the character,

Willow was pretty much the perfect Don't Starve Together experience in my book. The current skill tree does not add anything intelligent. If other people prefer other character then let them. Willow plays fine and fun and there was no problem whatsoever with said character.

34 minutes ago, Captain_Rage said:

В моей книге «Уиллоу» стала практически идеальным опытом «Не голодайте вместе». Текущее дерево навыков не добавляет ничего интеллектуального. Если другие люди предпочитают другого персонажа, позвольте им. Уиллоу играет хорошо и весело, и с этим персонажем не было никаких проблем.

почему тогда вольфу имбовому персу и популярному дают крутую ветку? а уиллоу не особо мощному ветку ещё и ухудшают

2 minutes ago, haroNIK said:

почему тогда вольфу имбовому персу и популярному дают крутую ветку? а уиллоу не особо мощному ветку ещё и бойтют

ветка добавляет новые функции персонажу , также ты пишешь что-то про интеллектуальность)

1 hour ago, Captain_Rage said:

Willow was pretty much the perfect Don't Starve Together experience in my book. The current skill tree does not add anything intelligent. If other people prefer other character then let them. Willow plays fine and fun and there was no problem whatsoever with said character.

do you like the idea of bearnie being the boss and you just manage him same way as shadow duelist on max?

do you like the idea of her using spells herself to manage killing mobs?

would you like to have the possibility to have both?

"In my book, Willow was a near-perfect Don't Starve Together experience. The current skill tree doesn't add anything smart. If other people prefer a different character, let them. Willow plays well and is fun, and there were no problems with this character.

Why then are Wolf and the popular Persian given a cool branch? and Willow, who is not particularly powerful, is also making the branch worse 2 hours ago,

haroNIK said: Why then are Wolf and the popular Persian given a cool branch? and Willow, a not very powerful branch, is also being boycotted

the thread adds new features to the character, you also write something about intelligence)"

not sure what to take away from this translation men om vi ska det på ren och skär svenska så är de nya ändringarna bedrövliga och förstör spelet. Nu myllrar spelet av nybörjare som vägrar att lära sig spela plus suger överlag. Det är förmodligen den enda anledningen till att vi ser dessa ändringar.

1 hour ago, Swiyss said:

do you like the idea of bearnie being the boss and you just manage him same way as shadow duelist on max?

do you like the idea of her using spells herself to manage killing mobs?

would you like to have the possibility to have both?

No, that is what is ruining the game, pretty much. Unless you are asking the buff ad nauseam advocators.

8 minutes ago, Captain_Rage said:

"In my book, Willow was a near-perfect Don't Starve Together experience. The current skill tree doesn't add anything smart. If other people prefer a different character, let them. Willow plays well and is fun, and there were no problems with this character.

Why then are Wolf and the popular Persian given a cool branch? and Willow, who is not particularly powerful, is also making the branch worse 2 hours ago,

haroNIK said: Why then are Wolf and the popular Persian given a cool branch? and Willow, a not very powerful branch, is also being boycotted

the thread adds new features to the character, you also write something about intelligence)"

not sure what to take away from this translation men om vi ska det på ren och skär svenska så är de nya ändringarna bedrövliga och förstör spelet. Nu myllrar spelet av nybörjare som vägrar att lära sig spela plus suger överlag. Det är förmodligen den enda anledningen till att vi ser dessa ändringar.

No, that is what is ruining the game, pretty much. Unless you are asking the buff ad nauseam advocators.

I can't understand. you speak weird

i read 5 times already

41 minutes ago, Captain_Rage said:

AHH! Varna mig nästa gång!

8 hours ago, Captain_Rage said:

Это был перевод Google парня, который ответил на мой пост на другом языке. Мне интересно то же самое. Смотрите предыдущие посты.

if you don’t need the branch, then you don’t have to use it, but there are also interesting power-ups there, with a lighter / Bernie, before, to summon Bernie you had to be in a state of madness, which led to nightmares, and this means more enemies, and it would be more difficult for Bernie to cope kill mobs when nightmares still come, and now with the help of a branch you can summon him at about 50 sanity, which is no longer crazy and good, about the spells they are not all imbecile, more precisely than she shoots fire, it’s just arson with little damage, and a small distance, but the fireball is already more interesting than the previous magic, it’s like a small star, but only lasts less, especially since the Coals (souls that Willow collects) are not so easy to collect, it must burn during the death of an enemy creature, but there is mobs that run away in fear in the fire, and they are more difficult to finish off, and they also removed the ability from butterflies to mine Coals.. and as a result, it takes a long time to collect due to the fact that some mobs are more difficult to catch because of their fear during burning, well, yes, you can under The end is to set them on fire, but the damage from the fire is small, and there is a skill that, when setting an enemy on fire, causes Willow 25% more damage, which cannot be implemented on weak mobs

Bernie was never supposed to tank and kill monsters. It was a tool to give you a moment of respite when things went down the drain so you could grab a weapon and fight off any enemies or flee. It is like saying that a Spear should have its damage buffed from 34 to 500 since it would make it better. Technically it is "better" since it is a higher number but is that the game we want to play or what made Don't Starve Together fun to begin with? The answer is no. This sort of logic has really made the game plummet. Now the game is all about having noobs kill anything they want whenever they want instead of cooperating and planning how to take on threats.

2 hours ago, Captain_Rage said:

Берни никогда не должен был танковать и убивать монстров. Это был инструмент, который давал вам передышку, когда дела пошли насмарку, чтобы вы могли схватить оружие и отбиться от врагов или сбежать. Это все равно, что сказать, что урон копья следует увеличить с 34 до 500, поскольку это улучшит его. Технически это «лучше», поскольку это большее число, но это та игра, в которую мы хотим играть, или то, что с самого начала сделало Don't Starve Together интересным? Ответ - нет. Такая логика действительно привела к падению игры. Теперь игра сводится к тому, чтобы нубы убивали все, что хотят, и когда захотят, вместо того, чтобы сотрудничать и планировать, как противостоять угрозам.

well, yes, there shouldn’t be any special abilities, let’s say vortox with teleport across the entire map and Wanda who will even drag the whole team into ruins while on the lunar island

Special abilities? Now they are anything but special. Wigfrid got a jump attack akin to Wortox' teleport, Willow's Bernie is basically as potent as Wendy's Abigail to take on mobs and suddenly Willow collects ammunition from fallen enemies exactly like Wortox collects souls. They are not special anymore. They are simply generic. For each iteration everything gets higher stats and becomes even more generic and bland. Why are people defending this? Indeed characters should have special abilities and not whatever this is turning into.

1 hour ago, Captain_Rage said:

Специальные возможности? Теперь они совсем не особенные. Вигфрид получила атаку в прыжке, похожую на телепорт Вортокса, Берни Уиллоу по сути так же силен, как Эбигейл Венди, в борьбе с мобами, и внезапно Уиллоу собирает боеприпасы у павших врагов точно так же, как Вортокс собирает души. Они больше не особенные. Они просто универсальны. С каждой итерацией все получает более высокие характеристики и становится еще более общим и безвкусным. Почему люди защищают это? Действительно, персонажи должны иметь особые способности, а не то, во что это выливается.

Well, yes, there is a lot of power-ups, but this is no longer particularly important when there are other strong characters, Wolfgang who is able to hit hard for a long time, Vortox easily farms butterfly/mole souls, and Willow has been removed from the ability to collect from butterflies, and this is necessary to kill the enemy who is burning that it may not always work out, you can’t get it from frogs, they don’t burn, from flies too, from merms too, and so on, which are wet or immune to fire

Archived