Wig spear repair doesnt seem to work for me

Is your spear charged with restrained static upgrade?

It must be upgraded.  It repairs 2% per target hit, and can hit multiple targets to stack repair.

The skill has no cost on either spear, but only repairs on upgraded version.

16 minutes ago, lenship2 said:

wait, i think i know the problem:

is your spear charged with the restrained static upgrade?

his spear might not be charged with Restrained Static, I think that's why he can't recharge it. But thats just my opinion.

47 minutes ago, HeatAndRun said:

What is wrong with these replies

Is something wrong?  The OP describes that their spear is not repairing when they use dash attack.  The spear ONLY repairs durability with the charged spear upgrade.  You upgrade the crafted spear to the charged spear version by using a restrained static and "slotting" it very similar to putting a gem in a cratered moon rock to make an Ocuvigil, or putting a purple gem on Wanda's teleport watches.

So it is a natural question to ask

Is the spear charged with a restrained static upgrade?

3 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

Is something wrong?  The OP describes that their spear is not repairing when they use dash attack.  The spear ONLY repairs durability with the charged spear upgrade.  You upgrade the crafted spear to the charged spear version by using a restrained static and "slotting" it very similar to putting a gem in a cratered moon rock to make an Ocuvigil, or putting a purple gem on Wanda's teleport watches.

So it is a natural question to ask

OK. But is the spear charged with a restrained static?

So there's this man named Grainy Transmission. When you combine 3 certain structures on the Lunar Island, an event known as the moonstorm will begin and you will find the man named Grainy Transmission and he will give you methods to traverse through the moonstorm.

A task he undertakes is to build an item called the restrained static. 

My question is, did you protect Grainy Transmission while he was building the restrained static in order for you to charge the Lightning spear?

On 12/2/2023 at 1:51 AM, chirsg said:

So there's this man named Grainy Transmission. When you combine 3 certain structures on the Lunar Island, an event known as the moonstorm will begin and you will find the man named Grainy Transmission and he will give you methods to traverse through the moonstorm.

A task he undertakes is to build an item called the restrained static. 

My question is, did you protect Grainy Transmission while he was building the restrained static in order for you to charge the Lightning spear?

I think that after protecting Grainy Transmission while he was building the restrained static, he forgot to give the spear the additive upgrade, making the spear itself not charged. That may be the problem in which stems their confusion. Although I'm not sure if his gameplay was altered by any means of Modification so the events were inevitably altered and unstable for proper and consistent testing. Furthermore, the item itself was only rechargeable through helping Grainy Transmission back there, hence his inability to provide percentage increase in Wigfrid's new perk spear, because the spear itself didn't received any additive; specifically the one in this situation, called restrained static;that if recieved, would make the spear itself change it's name and properties. The same way one would socket a Purple Gem into a Cratered Moon Rock to craft the structure called Ocuvigil in the game's Magic crafting tab, located at the players left side of the User Interface, accessible through another structure called Shadow Manipulator; that is crafted with 1 Purple Gem, 3 Living logs and 7 Nightmare Fuel.

That may be the root problem that could fix this issue. But that's just my opinion and should be taken with a nitty griddy grain of Sea Stack salt.

Archived