Can we get wortox's souls to match up with willows?

Wortox main, Its not a challenge to hold over 20 souls, butterflies and bees eat anything. It just makes it tedious. I don't know if she overheats and drops half her embers if she hits 41, but for food, heals, and teleports.. 20 souls doesn't go far. With the two teleports per soul, it feels like the only reason we don't get 40 is to punish the player for going over 20

15 minutes ago, Hollow soul 3 said:

Wortox main, Its not a challenge to hold over 20 souls, butterflies and bees eat anything. It just makes it tedious. I don't know if she overheats and drops half her embers if she hits 41, but for food, heals, and teleports.. 20 souls doesn't go far. With the two teleports per soul, it feels like the only reason we don't get 40 is to punish the player for going over 20

FYI Willow can hold as many embers as her main inventory can fit.

Yeah, for teleporting purposes 20 is pathetic and most often the way back can't be afforded without grinding more souls. That kinda sucks considering Wanda exists.

4 hours ago, Bearger Enjoyer said:

FYI Willow can hold as many embers as her main inventory can fit.

Yeah, for teleporting purposes 20 is pathetic and most often the way back can't be afforded without grinding more souls. That kinda sucks considering Wanda exists.

I hate playing with Wanda tbh. Teleporting the entire party really takes the fun out of it. I can't heal her, and with her DPS it's like why bother. With the boat, you can move massive amounts of resources too. And wandas ability to teleport to the caves? I feel useless to the team. 

3 hours ago, Hollow soul 3 said:

I hate playing with Wanda tbh. Teleporting the entire party really takes the fun out of it. I can't heal her, and with her DPS it's like why bother. With the boat, you can move massive amounts of resources too. And wandas ability to teleport to the caves? I feel useless to the team. 

Can Wanda do group teleport between cave and surface? I don't play Wanda so I do not know.

30 minutes ago, somethin said:

Can Wanda do group teleport between cave and surface? I don't play Wanda so I do not know.

Yes.  Her watches can teleport directly to caves / surface and if you use a purple gem you open the portal to the same.

10 hours ago, Hollow soul 3 said:

Wortox is way more interesting since you do things like collecting live bees.

13 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

Wortox is way more interesting since you do things like collecting live bees.

It loses it's charm quickly. The ideal is the hostile bees nest, if you have a Webber swap to grass traps and spiders to up your utility. Store it in your backpack if you die still, but don't forget to feed them. If they all die youll be left with ten souls. If you get overwhelmed or close to a Walter, dropping them will always help take agro. Bundle wrap will release them, so butterflies, moles, and lightbulb bugswork better for that kind of live storage. Most of the time, they just take up inventory if you decide they're worth it. The easier method is to just plant spider eggs to where you commonly land, and refuel after teleports. Beefalo or the bramble husk to minimize damage/souls to heal with decent damage. The fish don't stack, so it's not really optimal, but if you're grabbing some anyways, you can kill them for the souls. If you base near a sinkhole, cage up a rabbit for some free souls every evening if you're close. Most bosses that you need extra souls for have minions. The only real reason to do it is to postpone the murder hobo grind or teleport to a island. Even then though, just bring spider eggs.

Archived