Lighter Should Be Able to be Refueled with Embers

I've been playing with Willow's skill tree changes, and I love most of them so far, wouldn't change much, but the lighter should be able to be refueled with embers, here's why:

As I've been playing, I noticed that it's rather unintuitive to refuel the lighter. Being able to absorb flames and smoldering is great, but it shouldn't be the only way that the lighter is able to be refueled. As things are right now, the best way to refuel the lighter is by dropping a stack of flammables in close proximity to or on top of one another and igniting them. This becomes even more unintuitive and annoying when if you have her fire spread limiting perk, stacks of flammables won't automatically smolder, so you have to use an outside source of fire to light the stack. You could also indirectly use the embers by igniting the stack with a fireball. If we're meant to use the lighter as a key item in this skill tree, I think it makes sense to make it less annoying to refuel, by letting you use embers as you would light bulbs on a lantern. It would also be nice if the lighter didn't break at 0% and instead just became 'empty.'

I suggest these changes because it's annoying to have to drop stacks of flammables to refuel what is now my primary hand slot light source, or have to remake it entirely using petals, which I don't want to be carrying around due to their fast spoilage and them being otherwise useless for crafting anything else.

22 minutes ago, blacknight7890 said:

Would be cool if you could refuel it with a campfire, the fire would slowly die down as you absorbed more fire. Since it consumed stuff to burn, I imagine it would give a higher yield.

You can feed it with campfire but it consumes the whole burn time at once

Archived