sharkboi could drop more boots

right now they drop 3 boots and k heard that can be 2 too. Unless something more is planned for their npc mechanics i think that 3 is very little, i know is a strong item but i think you shouldn't make it so grindy when it was added to solve a problem in the map design

also the boot could be added to sunken chests and, at low percentage, to ocean drebis to improve a little such forgotten and underwhelming items

48 minutes ago, arubaro said:

right now they drop 3 boots and k heard that can be 2 too. Unless something more is planned for their npc mechanics i think that 3 is very little, i know is a strong item but i think you shouldn't make it so grindy when it was added to solve a problem in the map design

also the boot could be added to sunken chests and, at low percentage, to ocean drebis to improve a little such forgotten and underwhelming items

wouldn't it be better to make the boss respawn quicker rather then giving you more loot?

I like the sunken chest idea

Semi permanent whirlpools would be neat if we can make a certain amount of them around the ocean instead them being temporary.

I do find it that biggest loot you can get from him is getting tons of ice, and that'll supply a lot of sanity and health desserts you can cook up after dealing with him or letting the platforms break down. The bootlegs are nice and should perhaps be improved.

3 hours ago, Swiyss said:

wouldn't it be better to make the boss respawn quicker rather then giving you more loot?

I like the sunken chest idea

wont be against that

3 hours ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

Semi permanent whirlpools would be neat if we can make a certain amount of them around the ocean instead them being temporary.

I do find it that biggest loot you can get from him is getting tons of ice, and that'll supply a lot of sanity and health desserts you can cook up after dealing with him or letting the platforms break down. The bootlegs are nice and should perhaps be improved.

i like they being temporary so you cant simply set up few whirlpools and ignore the boss and most ocean content. Also i like the nature of "wortox tp" for ocean

klei can add natueal whirlpools to worldgen to work like wormholes (isosceles triangles from sw) to have few random permanent teleport points 

1 hour ago, arubaro said:

wont be against that

i like they being temporary so you cant simply set up few whirlpools and ignore the boss and most ocean content. Also i like the nature of "wortox tp" for ocean

klei can add natueal whirlpools to worldgen to work like wormholes (isosceles triangles from sw) to have few random permanent teleport points 

My take is that permanent whirlpools should only work at the edge of the world, so you can't use them to ignore ocean content, but you can sail around the world much more easily.

Archived