Personal view of the Wigrefried's new skill tree

I don't think players really want to use the Beefalo when they play the Wigrefried,that skill is really useless and meaningless.When I really want to accelerate the training speed,I can use the mod to adjust it,that function is really boring.

And the new weapon is also meaningless,the material is quite complex to obtain,and the time you can get the enough material that you can make the Brightshade and Void equipment,but the important thing is that equipment can't be replaced. 

Why not the skill tree focus on how to reduce the CD of Battle Songs and enhance the special status like the Wolfgang.And why I must waste a skill point to unlock the speacial bin,the basic thing shouldn't be updated by the skill tree,it just like the Wickerbottom use her skill tree to unlock the Bookcase.

By the way,Willou's skill tree is very funny.the predecessor's updates are biasic on the features of the character,expect  the Wigrefried, her skill tree is really messiness.

3 hours ago, greenxworld said:

I don't think players really want to use the Beefalo when they play the Wigrefried,that skill is really useless and meaningless.When I really want to accelerate the training speed,I can use the mod to adjust it,that function is really boring.

And the new weapon is also meaningless,the material is quite complex to obtain,and the time you can get the enough material that you can make the Brightshade and Void equipment,but the important thing is that equipment can't be replaced. 

Why not the skill tree focus on how to reduce the CD of Battle Songs and enhance the special status like the Wolfgang.And why I must waste a skill point to unlock the speacial bin,the basic thing shouldn't be updated by the skill tree,it just like the Wickerbottom use her skill tree to unlock the Bookcase.

By the way,Willou's skill tree is very funny.the predecessor's updates are biasic on the features of the character,expect  the Wigrefried, her skill tree is really messiness.

her shadow and lunar perks are really bad, as well as the beefalo riding one. but the spear is fine wdym. it's an amazing item with an amazing dash and amazing damage.

7 hours ago, Swiyss said:

her shadow and lunar perks are really bad, as well as the beefalo riding one. but the spear is fine wdym. it's an amazing item with an amazing dash and amazing damage.

The spear is cool but it can't replace the Brightshade and Void equipment,and the material to make and reapir is quite complex to obtain.So I don't think that spear is really useful.

2 hours ago, DownloadADuck said:

how does it not replace them?

the suites can enhance the equipment's ability ,so all parts of suites are inevitable,how can new equipments replace it.

by the way,as far as I'm concerned,the new function of spear are funny but useless.Expect to deal with the spiders and frogs or kill the birds ,the material is really expensive, especially the spear are very easy to be broken 

1 minute ago, prettynuggets said:

isnt the spear repair/recharges after dashing thro mobs? 

Yeah it does, but it's a bit of work. Like, it's fine, but it can be a little annoying depending on where you are and your access to crowds.

Risky as well. Wigfrid is inferior to woodie when it comes to killing green spiders. More risky to deal with green spiders.

In the caves, I actually probably prefer using shield of terror as wigfrid.

4 hours ago, chirsg said:

Yeah it does, but it's a bit of work. Like, it's fine, but it can be a little annoying depending on where you are and your access to crowds.

Risky as well. Wigfrid is inferior to woodie when it comes to killing green spiders. More risky to deal with green spiders.

In the caves, I actually probably prefer using shield of terror as wigfrid.

the only thing of the Wigrefried's skills tree that make me satisfaction is the shield,which is not only enough funny and unique(accord with the character features), but also very cheap and convenient to make .

this is my opinions on the beafalo skill tree:)

“the beafalo skill tree is very strange to the Wigrefried, although I'm not main Wigrefried,I don't think Wigrefried need to train the beefalo. 

if the beeflao skill tree is nothing but accord with Wigrefried's background , I'd rather think the skill tree should be removed.

I don't think the most players really care about the background,the background must service for gameplay,such as "WOW",its background is changed frequently,but if the game is funny, no-one really care.”

Archived