NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Nouveau Amulet)

This is the first time I've ever had any problem watching a stream for drop. I've been watching an hour now and not only do I have 0 progress, it's not even showing up in Twitch's 'Drops and Rewards' tab. I've got other game drop progress appearing here, but not DST's. First time I've ever had a problem.

Edit: Just to verify, I've confirmed my Klei account is linked with Twitch. I've also un-linked and re-linked the accounts and re-verified that they are in fact linked. Under Twitch's 'Manage Accounts' it shows 'Klei Entertainment' listed under 'Other Connections' and on their Drops and Rewards page under the 'All Campaigns' tab, when I scroll to Don't Starve Together, it also shows me as connected. And yet, not only do I have 0 progress for the rewards, they don't even appear at all under my Inventory page on Twitch like they have always done.

14 minutes ago, Casm said:

This is the first time I've ever had any problem watching a stream for drop. I've been watching an hour now and not only do I have 0 progress, it's not even showing up in Twitch's 'Drops and Rewards' tab. I've got other game drop progress appearing here, but not DST's. First time I've ever had a problem.

Did you mute the stream ? Try muting the tab instead of muting the twitch player

I did have the stream muted because I'll watch it windowed while doing other things and listening to music. I don't remember that being an issue in the past. However, for the last I'd say 10-15 minutes, the stream has not been muted and I still don't see the rewards or their progress appearing in my Twitch Inventory.

SOLUTION FOUND:

Putting this here for anyone else to see. I decided to stop streaming on my desktop and use the Twitch app on my phone. I again checked my linked accounts using the app and instead of showing Klei as connected, it gave me a link to follow in order to connect the accounts. I followed the link, re-linked my accounts again and it seems to have resolved the issue. The rewards are appearing and I'm now getting progress. I don't know if following these steps in the app is what made things work or if watching a valid stream on my phone is what allowed it to work, but either way, it's now working.

Edit 2: I confirmed, it's watching the stream on my Twitch app that has allowed things to work. Watching on my PC is not progressing the rewards at all. It's a silly solution but it is technically working. I think my next troubleshooting step on my PC is to clear cookies in my browser and see if that might help. After that, I'll try a different web browser entirely. At the end of the day though, I am getting credit towards the drops, I just have to do it on my phone.

Archived