Am I the only one who hasn't found WARBIS?

chirsg

To my understanding, first the structures spawn.

Then some time afterwards, Wagstaff will show up and walk in a direction towards the structure. This is considered to be a hint and the time between hints seem to be longer and longer as more hints that are given.

Not only that, the direction Wagstaff walks towards can be miles away from where you are, so you're really gonna need some speed to cover your map in order to effectively find the thing, as more structures won't spawn if the original ones aren't dealt with.

There should be an easier way to find these things other than comb the entire map in the direction that Wagstaff walks. Maybe Astroggles could find it, since they show where Wagstaff is in the Moonstorm, it would make sense to have it show a Wagstaff indicator towards the Abandoned Junk.

I saw him 3 times so far but he's going toward the ocean, kinda pointing to my lunar island. I already checked but couldnt find anything (or maybe im blind). Ill try again later but is there a prefab I could use in console command ?

Spoiler

From what i remember

image.thumb.jpeg.18dbc2d021463367f8321ae09c12a753.jpeg

5 hours ago, kuroite said:

I saw him 3 times so far but he's going toward the ocean, kinda pointing to my lunar island. I already checked but couldnt find anything (or maybe im blind). Ill try again later but is there a prefab I could use in console command ?

Hide contents

From what i remember

image.thumb.jpeg.18dbc2d021463367f8321ae09c12a753.jpeg

In tmi it's just called junk idk if that's different in the console also maybe he is on lunar i hope not

Archived