Fire immunity perk.

So, Willow is not immune to the brand new cold fire.

This is strange to me since I recall her most characterizing perk is supposed to be fire immunity.

Can Klei actually remember what type of perks characters have and not ignore them please?

Just make her immune to cold fire since its her thing, please?

Currently flamethrower deals physical + planar damage.
You're asking for flamethrower to deal fire damage, which ignores physical damage reduction and planar defense.

If that change happened, every character who isn't Willow would have 2 options:

• Wear scale mail and be completely immune to flamethrower
  • Take loads of extra damage because it's not blocked by armor (even more if you're Wormwood)

2 minutes ago, Arcwell said:

Currently flamethrower deals physical + planar damage.
You're asking for flamethrower to deal fire damage, which ignores physical damage reduction and planar defense.

If that change happened, every character who isn't Willow would have 2 options:

• Wear scale mail and be completely immune to flamethrower
  • Take loads of extra damage because it's not blocked by armor (even more if you're Wormwood)

You could actually just make a fire damage type that also happens to be reduced by fire resistance while still being blocked by armor; I did exactly that in a mod.

Heck, you could split it into that, normal, and planar damage all at once if you wanted.

...I don't think it makes much sense though, since it's cold fire. Just saying, any perceived technical issues have workarounds.

On 9/30/2023 at 4:13 AM, Nikki Darks said:

So, Willow is not immune to the brand new cold fire.

This is strange to me since I recall her most characterizing perk is supposed to be fire immunity.

Can Klei actually remember what type of perks characters have and not ignore them please?

Just make her immune to cold fire since its her thing, please?

this cold fire is pretty much the same as frost breath

so idk bout you but I'm pretty sure willow ain't chill with getting blasted by frost unless she finally lost her marbles

Archived