Any chance of porting the wiki to wiki.gg?

On 8/28/2023 at 10:43 PM, ButterStuffed said:

The Don't Starve wiki made a similar move to wiki.gg and it is significantly better than the fandom forum.

I don't actually hold any power over where the Oni wiki is hosted, but for what it's worth I support the idea.

On 8/29/2023 at 9:20 AM, ALCRD said:

Yea since Don't Starve went into gg

Oxygen Not Included should too.

Wiki gg is much better in almost every way.

Oh, i didnt know that the DS wiki changed! Thats really cool!

Dont starve was the original game that made me register a fandom account to be able to edit its wiki page about the pig king back in 2012, so im really glad they arent letting our hard work rot away!

On 9/13/2023 at 2:10 PM, kurosolo said:

The moving of wiki could be easier if it is claimed to be official by klei.

I emailed them about this two weeks ago, and they replied yesterday, and i was handed a link to the wiki.

Like, what the ****? I would understand if they didnt want to take part in this, or cant help, but completely disregarding the topic and just giving me a hyperlink to the wiki is really rude. Not cool Klei.

If you dont want to be a part of this, i can respect that, but then just say that its not something you wish to get involved in. Disregarding my question and brushing me off with a nonsensical 'answer' is just rude as hell.

Archived