allow Wormwood to plant Moonshrom

I want to say the reason why this isnt a thing is because it would require a lot of new art and animation for each growth stage on the planter lmao.. 

having the only way to get moonshrooms for wormwood be by chopping special lunar mushtrees that only renew through world regrowth or killing mushgnomes a mob primarily created for living logs and basically Wormwood’s siblings or cousins lol feels incredibly wrong. 

Or u can root through the rat burrows for a low chance for a cap.. 

it could let us farm them tho only gives less shrooms in total because it's not from its original place? the Lunar Grotto becomes a warzone when the archives is activated and it becomes extra pain to farm for shrooms there later on so it would be nice if we could farm them with planters at least 

5 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

I like reasons to explore.

You can't explore one place more than once. If you've found the lunar grotto you'll have to walk the known path again everytime you want to make use of that perk.  

I'd be SHOCKED if this ability isn't planned to come at some point, since it's probably the most universally suggested addition to his tree and it's super counterintuitive otherwise to have the rest of the skill tree (Barring Ipecac) be dedicated to buffing Mushroom planters, but then have the final skill be a special interaction with the ONE mushroom that you can't put in planters. It just feels like a bit of a strange design choice.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if part of the reason it's not a current feature is due to it requiring several new art assets to be made (Much like the widely requested support pillars added in this update), so we may not see it by the end of the beta.

Archived