Mikan Tsumiki DST character concept!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kAGwb89TZG2QLdSDuvnONCil1S4gciMoTkRYbqROQNU/edit?usp=sharing

Hope you guys have fun checking out this DST character concept I made for one of my favourite Danganronpa characters, Mikan Tsumiki!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikan Tsumiki

The Ultimate Nurse

“I-I’m here if you need any help!”

Chance of survival: Grim

As clumsy as she may be, she’s still the best of the best when it comes to nursing anyone or anything back to health even from the brink of death… It’s just her spectacular clumsiness that’s holding her back.

Stats:

250HP
(Is used to getting hurt)

100 Sanity
(Tends to be shy, yet takes others' harm well)

150 Hunger - New
(Doesn't have anything special to say about food, she does like alcohol though)

Favourite food: Frozen Banana Daiquiri

Is very clumsy

The Ultimate Nurse

Uses healing equipment efficiently

“Is very clumsy”

Mikan constantly has the “Wet tool” effect.

Getting hit knocks her back as if the Nightmare Werepig boss hit her.

“The Ultimate Nurse”

Mikan can use healing items on others and gain 10 sanity from doing so.
Players healed by Mikan will receive double the healing from the healing ITEM.
(Booster shoots, healing salves, honey poultices…)

Mikan reviving a player with a telltale heart heals their HP back to full and has no HP penalty, as well as fully restoring her own sanity,

Healing items Mikan uses on other players have increased effectiveness based on the other player’s missing health.
(For 1% missing health the healing is increased by 1%.)

Mikan gains 6.6 sanity per minute while in a 3 turf tile radius of hurt players. Stacks.
(This sanity gain is increased by 1% for 1% of the players’ missing health.)

Mikan gains sanity equal to the damage players in a 5 tile radius of her take.

Mikan starts off with a booster shot in her inventory.

“Uses healing equipment efficiently”

Can craft healing items for half of the original resource cost.
(Booster shots, healing salves, telltale hearts, etc, etc…)

Crafts healing items twice as fast.

Uses healing items on herself and others instantly.

Booster shots used by Mikan do not get used up.

“Random Quotes”

When healing someone:

“T-there you go, good as new, please call me if you get hurt again!”

“D-don’t worry too much about getting hurt, I’ll always be there!”

“I’ll be there to take care of you, so don’t worry about a thing!”

“Feel free to get as hurt as you wish, I’ll make sure to patch you back up…”

“No need to worry, you can break a leg, or an arm, or both, and I’ll be here for you!”

For Frozen Banana Daiquiri:

“Medicinal alcohol plays a major role in a lot of medical practices, but this is delicious!”

For Booster Shot:

“A very useful tool for injecting various medicinal liquids into the patient’s bloodstream!”

For Healing Salve:

“A more traditional method of applying rejuvenating ointments on the patient’s wounds.”

For Telltale Heart:

“Not an anatomically correct heart, but it’s still b-beating…”

Quotes for Willow:

GENERIC = “H-hello, %s, please be careful!”
ATTACKER = “Waaaah! P-please no fighting! Even first degree burns are dangerous!”
MURDERER = “Don’t make me sedate you %s...”
REVIVER = “S-see, everyone can be helpful if they try!”
GHOST = “I’ll get you a heart, but p-please be more careful next time…”
FIRESTARTER = “I guess you don’t have to worry about third degree burns…”

Hope you enjoyed reading through this character concept, it'll probably never be made into a real thing, but I like working on creative concepts like these that bring my favourite characters into my favourite universes/worlds.

I'll be posting more in the future, hope you had fun!

"All art provided is official Danganronpa art from either the game or the official art book."

FIRESTARTER = “I guess you don’t have to worry about third degree burns…”

maxresdefault.jpg

latest (3).png

latest (4).png

1000.png

• Like 1

MIkan! well, guess it's time for me to give my opinion

so I personally think her stats make a lot of sense, especially the HP one, but I don't really get why you chose frozen banana daiquiri as her favorite food?

14 hours ago, Nikki Darks said:

Mikan constantly has the “Wet tool” effect.

Getting hit knocks her back as if the Nightmare Werepig boss hit her.

eeeeeeeeehhhhh, wouldn't this just make her very annoying to play? I mean, I get that it makes a lot of sense for her character and all, but I imagine it would be really bothersome to have deal with that all the time 

I think a smarter change would be if she gets knocked back sometimes (like a 10-20% chance every time she's hit) because you'd basically have to no hit everything if you want to not die as Mikan

Mikan can use healing items on others and gain 10 sanity from doing so.
Players healed by Mikan will receive double the healing from the healing ITEM.
(Booster shoots, healing salves, honey poultices…)

Mikan reviving a player with a telltale heart heals their HP back to full and has no HP penalty, as well as fully restoring her own sanity,

Healing items Mikan uses on other players have increased effectiveness based on the other player’s missing health.
(For 1% missing health the healing is increased by 1%.)

Mikan gains 6.6 sanity per minute while in a 3 turf tile radius of hurt players. Stacks.
(This sanity gain is increased by 1% for 1% of the players’ missing health.)

Mikan gains sanity equal to the damage players in a 5 tile radius of her take.

Mikan starts off with a booster shot in her inventory.

so she's basically a healer character, and all the extra numbers seem pretty fair and balanced 

Can craft healing items for half of the original resource cost.
(Booster shots, healing salves, telltale hearts, etc, etc…)

Crafts healing items twice as fast.

Uses healing items on herself and others instantly.

Booster shots used by Mikan do not get used up.

mmm, I don't know, I feel like she might be the kind of character someone quickly turns into and then goes back to their main. (especially with the "crafting for half the materials" perk she has

the quotes she has are a little nice but there's definitely not enough "please don't hate me" in them 

I'm the kind of person who likes fighter characters so maybe Mikan wouldn't be for me but she does sound like a really nice character if you were on a public server, but you can't really play her if you're alone

9 hours ago, viberr said:

MIkan! well, guess it's time for me to give my opinion

so I personally think her stats make a lot of sense, especially the HP one, but I don't really get why you chose frozen banana daiquiri as her favorite food?

eeeeeeeeehhhhh, wouldn't this just make her very annoying to play? I mean, I get that it makes a lot of sense for her character and all, but I imagine it would be really bothersome to have deal with that all the time 

I think a smarter change would be if she gets knocked back sometimes (like a 10-20% chance every time she's hit) because you'd basically have to no hit everything if you want to not die as Mikan

so she's basically a healer character, and all the extra numbers seem pretty fair and balanced 

mmm, I don't know, I feel like she might be the kind of character someone quickly turns into and then goes back to their main. (especially with the "crafting for half the materials" perk she has

the quotes she has are a little nice but there's definitely not enough "please don't hate me" in them 

I'm the kind of person who likes fighter characters so maybe Mikan wouldn't be for me but she does sound like a really nice character if you were on a public server, but you can't really play her if you're alone

I did go into the extreme with her clumsiness downside because like, I specifically don't want her to be a combat character, I mean, she still can be, just a hindered one, that's why in contrast she's an exceptional healer!

Daiquiri is alcohol and in her student card in the game it states that one of the things she likes is alcohol, so I just chose that as her favourite food I guess.

She also hates "oversized" things??? But that seemed too just, bland to incorporate.

As for the quotes, I didn't really find a fitting one for her self loathing, self diminishing lines from the game, or that way of speaking? But they could maybe be added for some specific things, just not the ones I've chosen!

And the character swapping thing, I just ignore the portal and focus on the character on their own, as a Wicker main who never swaps out, it's just how I see character design!

Thanks again for reviewing my concept!

image (9).png

Edited by Nikki Darks
Improper English AAAAAAAAAA

54 minutes ago, Nikki Darks said:

I did go into the extreme with her clumsiness downside because like, I specifically don't want her to be a combat character, I mean, she still can be, just a hindered one, that's why in contrast she's an exceptional healer!

that makes sense and all since she doesn't really seem like the kind of person to fight but one could also say the same about a granny who reads books or a literal mime yet they still fight(... for some goofy reason)

55 minutes ago, Nikki Darks said:

Daiquiri is alcohol and in her student card in the game it states that one of the things she likes is alcohol, so I just chose that as her favourite food I guess.

you learn something new everyday, but I don't think the DST daiquiri has alcohol in it, since then... wendy wouldn't be able to drink something like that or webber, or wurt or walter

57 minutes ago, Nikki Darks said:

She also hates "oversized" things??? But that seemed too just, bland to incorporate.

she can't wear a tam'o shanter cuz it's just a little bit too big:wilson_laugh: (but Mikan with a tam'o shanter would look awfully dapper!) 

1 hour ago, Nikki Darks said:

And the character swapping thing, I just ignore the portal and focus on the character on their own, as a Wicker main who never swaps out, it's just how I see character design!

that's pretty fair. I wonder if Klei does the same? or if they consider the portal?

1 hour ago, Nikki Darks said:

Thanks again for reviewing my concept!

and thank you for writing it! reading through it was super fun!