Dont Starv Together BIG PROBLEM WITH MY WORLD 1535 days start on Ps4

Hi ! As I wrote in the title, I have a world of 1535 days on ps4. I wanted to complain to you about what happened to me ... I'm very sad because I set up my world many years ago on ps4 and I don't remember but I think when creating a new world I turned off walruses or set them to rare/small. I did the same with this big Fly/Dragon. Oddly, in my world, which I later explored, there was no walrus or fly/dragon, so I can't create Walking Cane or this furnace... I also don't have oases or cactus. I know it's maybe waiting for too much but is there a chance that you are working on something so that you can generate things that are missing on old servers? A "Generate missing creatures/things" button would be useful. I really hope that I will live to see such times because changing the option to more doesn't change anything and my world doesn't show walrus or fly/dragon.

if you wanted walking cane and furnace you can still get them. 

if you find a bottle on the ocean and (and have already found pearls island) use it to get an x spot (small chance), you can pull out a chest (with pinchin winch) that has a chance to have walking cane.

also the ancient guardian boss in ruins has a chance to drop the lazy explorer which is upgraded cane.

as for the dragonfly, you have a chance to get its scales from the Klaus boss fight which can only be done in winter.

I think you might be stuck.

You can get a walking cane by turning on Winter's Feast and sleeping under a fully decorated Christmas tree. 

You can get scales by defeating the Klaus.

None of these items are guaranteed for each drop, so it may take several attempts. 

You could also get Cane from Ancient Guardian loot.

And if you get Scales from Klaus make sure you do Scaled flooring first, so you can use Deconstruction Staff to make more Scales :D.

Listen guys... I killed the ancient guardian and found nothing there, in the sea? pearl island? As for that island with Cra' grandma, nothing. I don't know how Klaus works because I don't think I've ever met him and he's on. I've never heard of a scalable floor either. I'm most interested in Winterfest and sleeping under the Christmas tree because it seems to be the most real thing. HOW IT'S WORKING ? is anyone able to explain to me?

I've never attempted to change a worlds settings after creating a world, maybe someone can comment on whether or not that's possible.

Assuming it is not possible, if you turned Dragonfly and Mac Tusk to "none" (off) you won't have access to them on the map in question. Same with Winters Feast, if settings cannot be changed after a world is created you will not be able to activate Winters Feast on a previously created world.

As stated above you have a chance to get a Walking Cane/Dragonfly Scales from other places, but in the case of the Scaled Furnace you will still need to obtain the Blueprint for it before you can build it, whether you have the Scales or not.

Not sure why your map has no Oasis or Cacti, I know you can set Cacti to "none" (I think), but I didn't think it was possible to set the Oasis to "none" (I could easily be wrong).

I know you don't want to hear it but you may be better off starting a new world (painful, I know. I'm currently unable to play my 2000+ day world). You can obtain Walking Canes, Scales and Furnace Blueprints but it won't be a quick or easy process (more than likely). If RNG isn't on your side it's gonna be a pain in the butt, even if you are able to activate Winters Feast.

Are you able to post a screen shot of your map? Preferably a screen shot taken with your PS4 as opposed to a phone camera picture?

1 hour ago, SueK said:
Listen guys... I killed the ancient guardian and found nothing there, in the sea? pearl island? As for that island with Cra' grandma, nothing. I don't know how Klaus works because I don't think I've ever met him and he's on. I've never heard of a scalable floor either. I'm most interested in Winterfest and sleeping under the Christmas tree because it seems to be the most real thing. HOW IT'S WORKING ? is anyone able to explain to me?

Sounds to me like you need to make a new world. It would be more fun. And you will have everything. 

You can't get access to something that isn't generated, i had a 1500 day world set to default so no growing back resources (for megabase purpose) and a 1700+ day world with 2 deciduos biome but no glommer, so i started a new one to have what i needed. You may think it's a pain but you get resources faster and build a bigger base in half time since you're used to the game..

By the way you can turn on every event, just go to the setting before starting the world. Also you have to try multiple time before you get what you want (like killing ancient guardian/Klaus or sleeping under the tree)

Archived