[Game Update] - Public Testing 561314

• Developer

A small update for the public testing beta.

Changes and Improvements

• All versions
    • Added unique diorama background when Atmo Suit items are selected in the supply closet.
    • Updated Korean localizations.

Fixes

• All versions
    • Fixed issue preventing Blastshot delivery to Meteor Blaster until the building is empty.
    • Fixed issue causing Duplicants to get stuck while performing a spice grinder delivery errand.
      • This reintroduces an issue allowing the Spice Grinder building to stall with no errand.
    • Fixed issue causing Duplicant name labels to render poorly when starting a new game.

View full update

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, JarrettM said:

Fixed issue causing Duplicants to get stuck while performing a spice grinder delivery errand.

• This reintroduces an issue allowing the Spice Grinder building to stall with no errand.

I guess we can't have cake and eat it just yet... Still, any and all work done to the game is progress in my book.

I also like the small changes in the launch screen (upper left corner in vanilla). Anyone know where to find more of these?

image.png.f3e80b96effd6d7214acd854e02bbaed.png

• Like 2

I think I found a bug.  I had two Move Object orders to the same place.  One of the items was a 300 g bottle of naphtha, the other was 800 kg ceramic.  I watched my dupe first move the 300 grams of naphtha, then the ceramic by 300 g units, which would have taken a while.  I stopped the dupe and when he resumed, he moved all 800 kg in one load. 

Is this a known bug?

20 hours ago, JarrettM said:
  • Added unique diorama background when Atmo Suit items are selected in the supply closet.

Nice one! Just noticed ... that background isn't used when I go to: "Supply Closet" => "Wardrobe" => and switch to the "Atmo Suit Outfits" on the top left