Was I dreaming about update dates or what?

I remember reading a post by Klei that apologizes and tells us that because of the Taking Root beta feedback they will prioritize quality over quantity, and instead of monthly updates, they will update the game every 3 months and give us more developed content. This didn't happen and I now searched for that post and couldn't find it. 

This beta was released about a month after the Taking Root one, so not 3 months at all. 

Maybe it's about 3 months every BIG update? Those we see right now seem like they are "setting the stage" for something bigger, so maybe they meant that.

6 hours ago, Reiko24 said:

I remember reading a post by Klei that apologizes and tells us that because of the Taking Root beta feedback they will prioritize quality over quantity, and instead of monthly updates, they will update the game every 3 months and give us more developed content. This didn't happen and I now searched for that post and couldn't find it. 

This beta was released about a month after the Taking Root one, so not 3 months at all. 

Maybe it's about 3 months every BIG update? Those we see right now seem like they are "setting the stage" for something bigger, so maybe they meant that.

An unofficial poll about how long the Forumites would like for updates to come out has been made directly after "A note about tomorrow's update." by JoeW (with them stating that they would look into their monthly schedule), with the most votes going to 3 months, and others suggesting there to be minor QoLs to be made during the wait. Perhaps you mixed the two up, thinking that the three months thing was an official statement (and I don't blame you, I hoped to see this beta at least next month instead of this month).

Mandela effect works in odd ways.

1 hour ago, bloopah said:

An unofficial poll about how long the Forumites would like for updates to come out has been made directly after "A note about tomorrow's update." by JoeW (with them stating that they would look into their monthly schedule), with the most votes going to 3 months, and others suggesting there to be minor QoLs to be made during the wait. Perhaps you mixed the two up, thinking that the three months thing was an official statement (and I don't blame you, I hoped to see this beta at least next month instead of this month).

Mandela effect works in odd ways.

Oh, lmao. Okay, that makes sense.

Archived