Mod to allow picking specific care package?

select last care package allows you to reroll your care packages (and dups). So with enough patience, you can techincally get any care package that are already available. 

By the way, Duplicant Stat Selector allows you to directly customize your dup stats when printing one or when game starts. It also includes many other configurable features. It can’t modify dups from other source (e.g. cryotank), however.

On 6/6/2023 at 5:39 AM, fpx007 said:

select last care package allows you to reroll your care packages (and dups). So with enough patience, you can techincally get any care package that are already available. 

By the way, Duplicant Stat Selector allows you to directly customize your dup stats when printing one or when game starts. It also includes many other configurable features. It can’t modify dups from other source (e.g. cryotank), however.

DSS also has an option you can enable to reroll printing pod choices, this includes care packages aswell

cryopod dupes (and jorge) are on my todo list

22 hours ago, arvenil said:

Indeed, I'm using DSS now, but being forced to re-roll million times is, least to say, annoying. I've used another mod in the past, but it also lacked such option - my hopes are crashed.

Since I am very particular about my starting dupes, I automatized part of that with AutoHotkey and the "Immigrants Reroll" mod. Does not work particularly well though, as AHK has only very basic image pattern matching and hence struggles recognizing TT text.

On 6/10/2023 at 12:02 AM, Gurgel said:

Since I am very particular about my starting dupes, I automatized part of that with AutoHotkey and the "Immigrants Reroll" mod. Does not work particularly well though, as AHK has only very basic image pattern matching and hence struggles recognizing TT text.

The "lots of rerolls" part is most likely on regards to care package rerolling.

DSS allows you to replace any skill and interest from a searchable list of all traits/all interests, you can redistribute skillpoints within the balance limits of the game (or outside it If you want op dupes and enable the respective mod option) and even allows you to add or remove any traits or interests (if you have that mod option enabled).

Also you can save any stat combination you like as a preset, which then can be loaded and applied later whenever you want

It is still missing some minor features, like rerolling jorge or cryopod dupes, adding such a selectable menu for care packages however seems like an interesting addition

On 6/9/2023 at 5:55 AM, SGT_Imalas said:

cryopod dupes (and jorge) are on my todo list

So this is developed by you? Please add this feature ASAP! I’m already annoyed by a lot of farter Jorges.

By the way, I still use select last care package because it was subscribed first. (I don’t know Duplicant Stat Selector mod also have this feature) It used to have a feature: If a care package has been selected, the next print list will always contain it. (If it is no longer expected, you may reroll it.) However, this feature is broken since a unknown game update. But I believe this feature will help users a lot.

Anyway, thank you a lot!

Archived