[Suggestion] Wolfgang dumbbells and pause toggle on map

After a long break from DST I finally have the time to play it again and noticed 2 possible changes that would made my day :D

Wolfgang: Adding the "lift" option directly to unequipped dumbbells to skip the whole "equip dumbbell, move over to equipped dumbbell and press lift"-process, would be a very small but appreciated QoL change for me.

Map: Sometimes I want to look at the map while the game is paused and sometimes It's okay for me to pass time while looking at the map. Is it possible to add a pause toggle to the map view? Going into the settings menu and change the auto pause option everytime before looking at the map is a bit annoying.

I think the Wolfgang thing would make it more difficult to switch to the weight while running. If I am not mistaking, holding the weight while running reduces the rate of mightiness decline. Having him lift it directly may mean the difference between life and death, especially if you're running from an angry mob like splumonkies and you want to retain your form so you don't get killed when you downgrade mid-run. 

On 5/13/2023 at 6:00 AM, Fatkitty said:

I think the Wolfgang thing would make it more difficult to switch to the weight while running. If I am not mistaking, holding the weight while running reduces the rate of mightiness decline. Having him lift it directly may mean the difference between life and death, especially if you're running from an angry mob like splumonkies and you want to retain your form so you don't get killed when you downgrade mid-run. 

My suggestion is to add the lift option, not replace the equip option. So you're still able to just equip it while running away from that splumonkey disaster :)

Archived